PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:55:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Chasing Waterfalls Badge

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

What a frustration. I have ranked out on Jungle Gin without an auto cuz it was one of those games I played with my 6 brothers so I thought I knew how to win, win, win. The Chasing Waterfalls Badge requirements are to win six games <b>in a row</b>. And no matter how close I have gotten, those spears go flying and ruining my progress. Since I did not use the auto before, I am wondering if there is some way I can set it up to get this badge either with the info on knocking or? On so many games you can just quit the game if you are losing but once those spears went flying after 2 plays and it was a little too late to say quit ............well actually I said something but it would be bleeped here.

I do not remember any posts about this challenge and I did a search of the site. O+O

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

drat! My computer can handle either a new browser or a different java but not both.  It is too limited now with all the downloaded games. But thanks for the quick answer.

Janadra

PogoKaz

If you are going to lose, quickly shut the browser down before it registers the computer has won.

If you still can't get it, I can help as well, wont take long.

Stinkerbell

Every Jungle Gin badge I get I get by DBing.  It's even faster than playing with a friend.

C~M

I use sun java with IE and Firefox when I double browse, so you shouldn't need 2 javas.

Joe C

Also, double-browsing can be done on the same Java using Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari.

Apple Safari is a great browser for POGO, just one required step you have to take. You have to highlight DEVELOPER in the BROWSER and then have it Browse as if it were Internet Explorer 7.0.

On a PC, Safari is smart enough to "look" like IE 7.0 for Pogo.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tara

Squid

If you can't download another browser (you shouldn't need another JAVA), go in with a friend who will feed you all the cards you need.  I do that for several friends. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2009, 02:15:21 PM
a friend who will feed you

You have nice friends! Mine might give me a left over half of an old burrito.

Joe C

If you are going to double browse specifically for this badge, the win 6 in a row, suggest that you set up a NON-Oklahoma table.

It is pretty easy to get ONE screenname below 10 points and knock. Have the LOSING player keep face cards that do not make sets or runs (3 of a kind or 3 suited in a row) and you will whip through the challenge.

I have that badge 10x. Good stuff.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 19, 2009, 02:15:21 PM
a friend who will feed you. 

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 20, 2009, 07:00:50 AM
You have nice friends! Mine might give me a left over half of an old burrito.

I know people who eat squid and swear it tastes like chicken.

disneyland lady

disneyland lady

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Janadra on January 19, 2009, 08:11:52 AM
If you need help I would be willing to do it for you.

That was very sweet of you!  Congrats on the badge, DisneyLady

MsMissy

Drat i can play that game, but dont think i could win 10 in a row. so for now ill let it go until i can ask my friend to try it. I dont double browse as i dont have 2 comps & wouldnt even no how to start if i did. LOL  :))

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview