This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Yeah same here, I would need the orgianl image. I could use a clone tool an try to cover up the text already there but I dun think it'll cover up so great. Best bet is start fresh ...any swamp pic would work an I could easy create that text effect an the outer bevel....Jus hollar if u have any swamp images an I'll work on it when I find time. Probably in a week at the most.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

bams68

Here are the tags you requested Sassy
I think I got them all rite
Enjoy an thx for the requesting

girl5.gif

twinkle6590

Wow check out the sexy Sassy !!! those look awesome Bams. Great work as always.
I was wondering if when you get settled if you could make a name for me thats twinkling... if you can use my Twinkle name and make it maybe light pink or light purple colors or both together. If you are unable to do this thats ok too. It was just a thought I was tossing around. Let me know if this is possible. But don't rush into it because I know you are still recuperating and need to take it easy. Thanks.

bams68

Here you go Twinkle
Nothing much, I kept a pinkish back on it so it keeps a nice quality
Hope this does the trick

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on May 28, 2009, 05:34:21 PM
Here you go Twinkle
Nothing much, I kept a pinkish back on it so it keeps a nice quality
Hope this does the trick

WOW Its perfect..thank you. I love the colors you used !!!! You do awesome work !!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on May 28, 2009, 04:11:31 PM
Here are the tags you requested Sassy
I think I got them all rite
Enjoy an thx for the requesting

girl5.gif

cheerleading.gif Thank you, thank you, thank you. cheerleading.gif Super Whoopee, this is like Christmas.  dance11.gif

twinkle6590

bams68

Here's tags for those on my always list
Sassy
Twinkle

Hope u enjoy girls

bams68

twinkle6590

WOW TY TY TY Bams !!! These are awesome siggys. I wish I had your talent and could do that. I really appreciate you making those for me.

bams68

Your welcome
Here's two more
LOL
Jus enjoying my time with my psp, missed it all last week

twinkle6590

Thank you again Bams. I love these cute siggys. You must really be having a blast making them all. They are all so cute. I save them to my cell phone and use them as backgrounds there too.

bams68

I have a two tags for you Twinkle hun, that I made for my always list
I tried adding them here, but any tags I add here never work rite. So I'm gonna have to call it quits I guess in adding pics here....all of them get resized bigtime an look horrible. I am on a few other sites that seem to have the same layouts as this site an all works fine there. So I have no idea what's up..this is the only site I have trouble.

Anywho if you want me to send you the tags privately by email, I can do that....jus share ur email privately. But until sumthing changes I ain't gonna bother posting any more pics here for now

Hope sumthing gets resolved as I have no idea why they size down. They never did before here an they don't on other sites. An the images look still good on my photobucket

bad mood.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
Of course I STILL want my siggys. I have been running around chasing my tail, so to speak. I never know when I am going to get a courier delivery call and when I do, it is out the door I have to go, 'cause they always want it right away.
I kept meaning to come in here and thank you and every time I have started to, I have been distracted by something. My delivery van, brand new only has 1320 miles broke down two days ago while we were on the freeway. Hubby was driving 55 miles an hour and the van just stopped. We had to have it towed home and then the next morning Dodge towed it to their dealer here. I am suppose to get it back, late today.
Then this morning I had a "rush" delivery out of state. So here I am finally.
I did not mean to ignore you, nor did I intend for it to go this long without thanking you. I really do appreciate and love all of my tags you make for me. I have all of my newest tags you made for me, saved to my computer. I am so sorry about not getting in here to post on it properly.
Thanks again.
Love Ya,
Sassy

bams68

Here's ur requested tag Trina hun - Enjoy

Here are ur tags as well Twinkle an Sassy
sorry it's taken me this long to get them to yah's

Here is also one of the country theme'd tags Sassy hun that you asked about
I'll try to get more glitt'erd ones done today if I find a chance
Hope this one works for now

bams68

Here's sum more for Magzy hun
Hope these work for you
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview