This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

TY TY TY BAMS/  I am sorry it has taken me so long to get on here and retrieve the tags. They are really pretty. I do appreciate all the work you do in making them. Thanks once again!!!!

~Sassy~

Bams,
You did a fantastic job...again. I just love mine and I have saved them already, thank you so much. I have saved Magzy's too and will upload them for her. Still have to teach Magzy how to do it, when I can fit some time in.
I think I need to get my image rotator going again.
You're the best!
Love Ya,
Sassy

bams68

Requested by the lovely Sassy
who also was treated, glad you enjoy'd that tag
hi11.gif

Huggies

Trina78player

Bam,  Thanks soo much 4 the tag!  It is 2 cute!! How do I pick it up? giggle2.gif Im such a blonde

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Trina78player on June 27, 2009, 04:21:13 PM
Bam,  Thanks soo much 4 the tag!  It is 2 cute!! How do I pick it up? giggle2.gif Im such a blonde

Right click and choose SAVE AS.

Trina78player

bams68

Glad you got it saved Trina hun, Enjoy
Remember if you wish to display ur new taggie in ur signature area (under all ur post you make)
you simply only need to ask Homer here an he will help I'm sure

Enjoy an thanx for requesting
hi11.gif

Stinkerbell

bams68

Well I hope this is sexy enuff for ya, an keeping it acceptable for forum
LOL
Hope you like hun, not sumthing I make often so I'm rusty on these type of tags
but nevertheless still fun to make
wow.gif

Joe C

you really should ask before you use my picture camera.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on June 27, 2009, 07:16:47 PM

Well I hope this is sexy enuff for ya, an keeping it acceptable for forum
LOL
Hope you like hun, not sumthing I make often so I'm rusty on these type of tags
but nevertheless still fun to make
wow.gif

Nice!! Any more you feel like posting I'm sure there are ladies here who would love to have some more of that eye candy!  Thank you!

bams68

twinkle6590

Thanks again Bams. That one is really cute too. You are so good at making these. Keep up the good work.
love ya,
Twinkle

Trina78player

Yes stinker Bam is the best.  Thanks again Bam!!  Ill ask Homer 2 help me.  I was wonderin if u had ne tags wit bears or softball lol maybe both.  Ur the bets cheesy.gif

Trina78player

Hey Homer can u help me put the kick azz tag Bam made me on sig pretty please? blink.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thank you so much for making the new tags I requested for Twinkle and Magzy. I was surprised to see you had made me one too. You are such a sweet person and I love you bunches. I have them all saved and will upload the ones for Magzy and Twinkle. Every time I see your tags rotate I see another one I want. You take care and thanks again so much.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

Nah I really dun't Trina. Not much of a softball or bear person....Know nothing of sports either so it's a huge task to try to create anything great with sport related tags. I've done a few but yeah not sumthing I make often. I have done a few Nascar tags, those I dun mind tooo much. They jus take longer as usually I have to tube everything before (remove any background area) the bears....is that animals or more like a baseball team??

I do have a few bears but not sports related, I can make sumthing with that. Maybe sumtime this week

Glad u enjoy'd Sassy, yep I update my rotation like every day, a few times per day now. Especially if I'm luvin' the tag...as my rotation is on many other sites too where I post an share my work.

Time for me to find coffee
impatience.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 28, 2009, 09:48:34 PM
Bams,
Thank you so much for making the new tags I requested for Twinkle and Magzy. I was surprised to see you had made me one too. You are such a sweet person and I love you bunches. I have them all saved and will upload the ones for Magzy and Twinkle. Every time I see your tags rotate I see another one I want. You take care and thanks again so much.
Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

I agree with you Sassy! Bams has some really cool tags and I keep saying I would love that one, and that one and that one... I do have quite a few of my own though thanks to some very sweet ladies in here and Oh yes I can't forget about Crazyman's siggy that he created for me as well. Thanks again everyone!!

Joe C

For Sports related tags and siggies, I suggest going to Photobucket. That is where I found the Boston University Terrier on the left, as well as the Red Sox and Celtics championship stuff. Experiment with the various pictures and choose the right format for each area.

It did not take me long to figure it out, so I am sure you will do just fine. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bams68

Feel free to request which ever ones you like in that rotation. The quicker the better, before I stash the psp file on my external. Cuz then I gotta go searchin in the external to find it, an I dun keep that plugged as I dun trust them - too many horrifying stories of them burning up an crashing. So yeah if you see anything u like in my rotation, by all means request an yep sooner the better.
Dun think ur buggin' me either, getting request for tags to me is like a message to me saying "I'm doing sumthing rite, peeps are likin' it" so yeah having NO request kinda makes us think our work stinks so to say.

Jus try to describe the tag as best you can, any text on it or colors/theme. Jus make sure none of my tags are ever alter'd in any way. As this goes against the Terms of use...if u know anyone who wants the tag, jus simple request it here. I never charge anything for my tags....all fun for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview