This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Jus becareful when browsing photobucket. I myself never do that, reason being is tooo many worms on that site forking out virus's.
My workshop teacher who use to do that ended up with gosh only knows lords of junk from that site. I use it only for my hosting an once I'm done I close that site off immediately. I've never found a hosting site to take it's place that does the same for me. Hope in time they will cuz photobucket is too dangerous now a days...becareful

Jus passing this along, I myself never had trouble but yeah I dun browse that site either

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magzy

Quote from: bams68 on June 27, 2009, 07:23:22 AM
Here's sum more for Magzy hun
Hope these work for you
tumbsup.gif

Quote from: twinkle6590 on June 29, 2009, 06:54:29 AM
I agree with you Sassy! Bams has some really cool tags and I keep saying I would love that one, and that one and that one... I do have quite a few of my own though thanks to some very sweet ladies in here and Oh yes I can't forget about Crazyman's siggy that he created for me as well. Thanks again everyone!!

Thank you both so very much Bams and Sassy!  You are both wonderful! 
Much hugs and luvs,
M blowkisses.gif

Trina78player

Thank you Bam! I was talkin bout the animal.  Like teddy bears & that sort of thing.  I think its really awesome what u do.   cheesy.gif  Thank you JoeC! Im gonna check that out tumbsup.gif

Trina78player

Bam did c my sig?  I dont know it got there but thanks 2 whoever did it!! tumbsup.gif

bams68

Ur welcome Magzy, glad you enjoy'd them. Sassy requested me to make sum for you...jus glad I did ok.

Ok Trina, I have a few teddy bears indeed. Lots of bears called Tatty, not sure if you heard of him but you can always google him an see many tags made with that bear....wonderful bear to work with.

Great job on getting the signature in, I'm sure either Homer or Mayhem did that for you. I myself can't as I would need ur password, so yeah I dun do that. Jus here to make pictures an share them with you all.

Off to finish all my other request for other sites, been falling behind abit. Sons been on my case abit....keeps getting into trouble. blah blah blah LOL enjoy ur evening

blowkisses.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2009, 08:10:50 PM
Here's a few for magzy...

Those are cute, Homer. I uploaded them to Magzy's Photobucket. I am sure she will just love them. You're so nice to do that.  embrace.gif

I like the ones for ArnieBear too.

bams68

Very cute, I can't use them in my tags thou, as it would take me forever to remove the white. I think I do have a plugin' that does remove white, but not sure if it does frame by frame or not. If it's only frame by frame, would take too long.

I did find sum tatty bears to work with but same issue, who ever shared them with me only sent in jpegs. Blah Hoping I can find sum good clear pngs or psp files

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on July 04, 2009, 04:12:21 AM
Very cute, I can't use them in my tags thou, as it would take me forever to remove the white. I think I do have a plugin' that does remove white, but not sure if it does frame by frame or not. If it's only frame by frame, would take too long.

I did find sum tatty bears to work with but same issue, who ever shared them with me only sent in jpegs. Blah Hoping I can find sum good clear pngs or psp files

bams, I might be able to fix them. Ony my PSP Ultimate X2 cd there is some sort of background removal program. I'll see if I can remove the white using it.

bams68

Kewl, I have a plugin' for Corel photoshop CS3 called "whiteout"....I havn't used it yet so yeah no idea how great it is. Not sure if it works with psp. An if it leaves the edges smooth or rough looking.

Good Luck with urs....would be kewl if it works. Sounds like a great thing

Homer

Quote from: bams68 on July 04, 2009, 07:33:45 AM
Kewl, I have a plugin' for Corel photoshop CS3 called "whiteout"....I havn't used it yet so yeah no idea how great it is. Not sure if it works with psp. An if it leaves the edges smooth or rough looking.

Good Luck with urs....would be kewl if it works. Sounds like a great thing

Somehow I'll be surprised if it works on animations. Would have to make each frame transparent.

bams68

Yep, it's not bad if the animation only has like 3 frames. But sum holy smokes.....I did one last nite had 61 frames....I would pity the person who tries to tube anything in that.
giggle2.gif

sum things are jus not worth doing sumtimes

Magzy

Quote from: Homer on July 03, 2009, 08:10:50 PM
Here's a few for magzy...

Oh my, thank you so much  Homer those are adorable!!!  giggle2.gif embrace.gif

And thank you sweet Sassy for putting them in for me (yep you know it, I can't figure that out), and for changing me out every now and then (don't know how to do that either....maybe I am a bit slow..lol), love them all, really like today's!  blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

Homer

bams68

Here u go Sassy
sorry I didn't get them in yesterday, I think I got my issue fixed
guessing it was a bad file or my pc thought it was
anywho nonetheless I got the pics done
I ditched a whole scrap folder thou
NOT a good day when I have to do that - ah well least it was only one folder an
not my whole pc or external which is 1TB an it's pretty much full
would have puked indeed

hi11.gif

twinkle6590

WOW Bams those are sexy !! I bet Sassy will love them. I really like that first lady with the pink hair. I like the second one too oh and the third one..shes really pretty too. hmm guess its safe to say I like them all lol. Again another example of the awesome work you do with siggys. Keep up the good work !!!!

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview