This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

hello, i just seen this thread, i would like to request a pic that has something to do with the post office. if i am posting this in the wrong place could someone direct me to the right place. and i am not sure how to pick the pic up so i might need alittle help, if i do i will ask for help..

colors: red, white ,blue  , and some sparkles

name: gotmail

if you need anymore info just pm me and i will give you the rest of the info..   

thanks a bunch

gotmail

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: bams68 on August 18, 2009, 08:12:30 AM
Sum prezzies for a few of you ladies, if I missed anyone an you would like one,
jus reply here

Enjoy
hi11.gif

Thank you so very much!!
Once again....great work!!
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

snowflower

girls22.gif
Bams as usual, you do great work '''they're all lovely and you're very talented, hun ''' Real nice!

bams68

Ah shoots, I knew I was missing sum1 an maybe a few more
Anywho I gots one for u as well SnowFlower, Enjoy an sorry for missing it the
first time around

Enjoy

I will try to find any stuff I can gotmail, dun have nothing on hand that deals with postal service. But I'll see what I can find....dun promise I can do anything breath taking but I'll try my best

tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on August 17, 2009, 01:41:40 PM
Ur welcome hun, always enjoy makin ya prezzies
Keep refreshing hehehe LOL adding another one I jus did too. Turn'd out ok but I made this one
abit more personal - as I added my sons personal pic in the charm it holds.

[here's the one I jus finish'd - took that pic of my son a few days ago. One of my favs]

Hope ur enjoying ur day hun
embrace.gif

Ahhh I love this one with your little boy, how precious!

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on August 17, 2009, 03:59:40 PM

I hope these make you smile Nymph Sorceress
I began making the siggy for myself an when I finished it
I thought of you an added on in for you as well. If this isn't exactly
what you wanted, jus hollar anytime.

Hope u like these anyway
hi11.gif
GAWD, what a gorgeous forum set!!!

gotmail

thank you bams, anything will do , take your time, i appreaciate it a bunch. i am sure you will do well, i seen the others you have done and they are really nice, so i am sure you will do judt fine.. have a question, how do i know when you get it together?? i mean where do i look for it at?? 

once again thanks a bunch bam

gotmail

Nymph Sorceress

bams68

You're all welcome ladies an jus keep checking this topic gotmail....I'll post the finish tag here. I can also PM you as well when it's done to look here to pick it up.

To save it all you do is rite click on it an choose save picture an choose a location on ur harddrive....in ur picture folder or on ur desktop. Which ever you like.

Adding images to ur profile here you will need to ask Homer to help you on that. I also hear Sassy gives good instructions *hehehe* very helpful lady as well.

It'll take me abit longer to get this one done, as I still need to locate sum images that deal with postal service....maybe after tomorrow when the temps chill abit, been having a heat wave here 7 days now an counting....so once I can feel more at ease - I'll jump rite on it

thx for requesting as well....
hi11.gif

snowflower

Quote from: bams68 on August 18, 2009, 12:22:06 PM

Ah shoots, I knew I was missing sum1 an maybe a few more
Anywho I gots one for u as well SnowFlower, Enjoy an sorry for missing it the
first time around

Enjoy

I will try to find any stuff I can gotmail, dun have nothing on hand that deals with postal service. But I'll see what I can find....dun promise I can do anything breath taking but I'll try my best

tumbsup.gif

girls22.gif Ohhhh my goodness, I never drempt ''' such a surprise, ty so much Bams!!

It's beautiful, don't quite know what to say but thanks so very much!  love30.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bams68 on August 18, 2009, 08:12:30 AM
Sum prezzies for a few of you ladies, if I missed anyone an you would like one,
jus reply here

Enjoy
hi11.gif

Thank you so much Bams,  you do such beautiful work!  You are a beautiful person to do the gorgious work & share with all of us!!   embrace.gif embrace.gif

twinkle6590

Thanks so very much Bams. Another beautiful siggy as usual!! I really love it.

bams68

I jus also thought of you Magzy, Will get one for you as well in jus a few. Gonna try to sip on sum coffee an fire up sum psp to get urs done. My sorries yet again for my forgetfulness....bbiab

bams68

Here you go hun, sorry about that
Hope you enjoy
huggies

Stinkerbell

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Bams! You're so sweet and so generous with your time.   embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
I picked up and saved my Rac Angel yesterday. Sorry I didn't say anything about it then. I had a tooth extracted early yesterday morning. The decay had gone all the way down to the bone, so the dentist had to do a lot of drilling and then pull it out. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding last night and the dentist used all kinds of that medicine to deaden my gums because it was taking so long and today I am sick from all of it. Even the pain pills made me sick. I cannot take any strong pills for pain, I'm a wuss.
Luckily my honey is home on vacation and can take care of me.
Thank you so much sweetie for making the prezzie for me, it is so pretty. I really do appreciate it.
Love Ya,
Sassy

jarjar

bams68

ur welcome ladies, no worries Sassy, jus checking to see if u saw it amoung all the others.

Take care hun an sorry to hear of ur pain. Went though sum of that few months back - had many fillings done an still need more. My meds I was taking during my back issue, were too harsh an caused surface decay so now I'm going through dentist work to have jus small touch ups done to keep my teeth protected as I have deep centers which can decay fast...so yeah wow I kinda know ur pain. Get sum rest if u can...I know it's hard but I'm glad u got the work done.

Colgate smile  camera.gif
hehehe

Magzy

Thank you so very much hun...you never cease to amaze with your talents!!!  Beautiful!!! blowkisses.gif

C~M

OK, where is my Crazy Man sig with Star Trek and MASH???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview