Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

~Sassy~

Bams,
I just got your pm and came in to see my pretty siggys. Thank you so much! I just love them all. I have them saved to my computer and I will try to add one today if I can squeeze in the time. You don't want my list of to do's but I will get done what I can and do the others later.
So glad you got some things straightened out on your puter, sorry about your one folder that's a bummer.
Love you sweetie and thanks again, you're awesome!
Sassy
embrace.gif

twinkle6590

Thanks so much Bams! She's beautiful!! You are a true sweetheart!!!  embrace.gif embrace.gif

bams68

NO worries Sassy. Indeed our "To Do" list gets abit over crowded
More so for me past few days with the darn pc
but yes I think I have figured out my probs
ah well "C'est La Vie"

thx for replying to say u picked up, all that matters to me
tumbsup.gif

Ur welcome Twinkle, that's one I finished this morning
so ur the first to get that one in all my sites I post in
shy12.gif

Glad u like an see it already in ur rotation
thx hun - Enjoy

Off to rest my hinny, spent too much time sitting by the waterfront yesterday
now my tailbone hurts an legs
girls18.gif

Anyone wanna cook dinner???
angel19.gif

Stinkerbell

***Clearing my throat***

Ummm... got anymore hot, hunky men siggys? I mean... that last one was awesome... I'd be happy to oggle more.   shy12.gif

bams68

Oh I'll be working on sum more soon hun, jus had sum issues with my pc for abit. An I did locate sum more male tubes of mine on my external so now that I have a few more men to work with, will be much easier.

If u have any images u like of any, share indeed. I can either jus use the image or tube it if its not too much detail.

Off to get myself dressed, having sum fireworks here tonight. Gonna take the lil one
Enjoy ur taggies girls, an I promise to have a few more taggies for u Stinker, in a few days if all works good on
this end

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 12, 2009, 03:34:43 PM
Ummm... got anymore hot, hunky men siggys? I mean... that last one was awesome... I'd be happy to oggle more.   shy12.gif

Dang it!  I missed it!  I wanna see the hunky men!!  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

I'll post what I find, Bams. Thanks for being such a good sport about it. I'm surprised more females are interested in male siggys.

bams68

Oh yes we do enjoy male siggyies. Got alot of them over on another site I'm on. We have a guy there Sabastien who makes his an all us ladies jus drool LOL....Will share sum of his sumtime here.

I dun make as many as male tubes for me I dun have much, an sumtimes I dunno the copyrite so I stay safe an stick with my pay to use artist that I enjoy an that way I know I'm good.

But yeah there sum sites out there I'm sure are ok to use, I jus dun have time to browse all that much, I'm too busy playing LOL. but yeah I did find a few on my external that I got an they seem nice. Will see what I come up with

blowkisses.gif

twinkle6590

I have a real live male that would look awesome on a siggy but I dont think he would allow me to send a picture of him for publishing so I will just have to drool when im around him lol

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 12, 2009, 05:55:25 PM
I have a real live male that would look awesome on a siggy but I dont think he would allow me to send a picture of him for publishing so I will just have to drool when im around him lol
Okay Twink if your not gonna share ....keep your secrets to yourself giggle2.gif
Please ... please... share share sad.gif

bams68

Oh I have one of those too hun, an nope he would never approve of me doing any tags with him either
Will see what I can do in the morning, time to get my tush to bed soon
yawn.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: jarjar on July 12, 2009, 06:52:42 PM
Okay Twink if your not gonna share ....keep your secrets to yourself giggle2.gif
Please ... please... share share sad.gif

He is tall, 6'4", beautiful blue eyes that catch your attention instantly, dark brown hair and a smile that makes your heart melt. I have known him for 6 years and we dated off and on then we lost touch and now that he has moved back to my town, we are dating again. Just a very special friend and an all around great guy!

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 12, 2009, 08:09:01 PM
He is tall, 6'4", beautiful blue eyes that catch your attention instantly, dark brown hair and a smile that makes your heart melt. I have known him for 6 years and we dated off and on then we lost touch and now that he has moved back to my town, we are dating again. Just a very special friend and an all around great guy!
wow.gif congrats

Stinkerbell

Squid

I can barely respond with all this drool pouring out of me.  There's nuttin' like a good cantaloupe butt!  hehehe

bams68

Here's ur other requested tags Sassy

Enjoy hope I didn't miss any
dancing16.gif

~Sassy~

Bams,
Thank you so much. Girl you are not only good, you are quick! I will go add they to my siggy rotator as soon as I can upload them. These are awesome, I love all of my siggys.
I just cannot decide which ones to put up. Poor me.  hysterical.gif
Thanks again sweetie. You're the best!
Love Ya,
Sassy
blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview