Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Friggen Hate It!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

disneyland lady just gave me an idea for a new game.  beer11.gif

What do you hate hearing/seeing people say in Pogo games?

I can't stand it when it's badge day and people put how many more they need to get the badge!  WHO CARES!! diablo.gif

12/150
45/150

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 06, 2009, 05:51:02 PM
disneyland lady just gave me an idea for a new game.  

ty4w tyvm passers   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif   *I always wanted to be a 'person of interest'.

who me?

whiners...this game is sooo stupid,  this game is taking forever... crying10.gif

disneyland lady

Joe C

How do I get this week's challenge? I am too mentally deficient to read the instructions. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

How did you get so many tokens? You have not been a member very long. hysterical.gif

Joe C

Someone hasn't responded to me when I asked them a question. They must be using a cheat. tumbsup.gif

BabyCheetah

Thanks for the tokens in Majong Safari.  I didn't give it to you Pogo did.

disneyland lady

This one actually happened in a quiet room that got way more quiet - the TMI syndrome:

"Today I followed the woman that my hubby has been cheating on me with and I now know where she lives."

Joe C

"Where are all the lovely ladies at????" low blow.gif Can someone shut that dude up, please?

C~M

Someone comes in a room with me that only has me in it and says Hi or Hello. (I then leave and find another empty room)

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 13, 2009, 12:15:26 PM
Someone comes in a room with me that only has me in it and says Hi or Hello. (I then leave and find another empty room)
Actually, Pogo sends them your way via the "JOIN NOW" button. It finds rooms with one person and adds a stranger, so people can "make friends and win badges".

I hate that Pogo announces who I "gave" tokens to in Yahtzee, Pogo Addiction Solitaire, Mahjong Safari.

I really REALLY hate people that "report" you for giving tokens too quickly. Seriously, who is hurt there?  swear2.gif

C~M

I Friggen Hate it when people do  tumbsup.gif hi11.gif cheesy.gif dancing16.gif whistle.gif shy12.gif impatience.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif asleep.gif donthearyou.gif shocked.gif sad.gif bad mood.gif vomit.gif 6_6.gif girls18.gif crying10.gif stop.gif nono.gif watching you.gif girls21.gif fart.gif help.gif panic button.gif white flag.gif no-no.gif wow.gif huh.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif ass.gif footinthemouth.gif embarrassed.gif camera.gif magnifier.gif zipper.gif tease.gif topsecret.gif lipsrsealed.gif football4.gif cheerleading.gif sg.gif lipstick.gif girl5.gif blink.gif embrace.gif inlove1.gif diablo.gif yawn.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif popcorn2.gif bubblegum.gif turkey4.gif bbq21.gif coffee.gif beer11.gif elf2.gif in chat and then everyone else does.

Joe C

I hate it when people randomly private chat me or my wife "because our minis are HOTTTTTTTTT" shy12.gif

C~M

~Sassy~

I hate it when people give way too much information about their medical problems.  doctor.gif

BabyCheetah

Squid

"Hey, Squid!  I just checked your stats a couple of times.  How are you getting this done so quickly?"

Shutup, will ya?  You're interrupting my auto.

disneyland lady

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview