This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Friggen Hate It!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate It when people block there profile,i want to see............ sg.gif hysterical.gif

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate It when people complain and say pogo sucks.......why are you on pogo period then??? bad mood.gif hysterical.gif

AminoAcid

I hate it when I'm trying to teach my gf how to play a card game vs computers, people join in and then tell us to hurry.  We're in the beginner channel for a reason =p

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate It that we only have 3 badges to get every wednsday.....more please......... turkey4.gif

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate It that everbody who play in canasta is very MEAN........... hysterical.gif...i love this game cheerleading.gif

Joe C

I friggen hate when people used to complain about my cheating in Pogo before I turned off chat. tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate that even though i pay a subscription on pogo,i'm spending more time here hysterical.gif hysterical.gif...just wasted money... sad.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on September 01, 2009, 10:17:33 AM
I friggen hate when people used to complain about my cheating in Pogo before I turned off chat. tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

I used to hate it when people used to compain about how much better I (eeerrr....uncle otto) was at a game than they were.  Then I turned off my chat.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

I friggin HATE it when people ALWAYS have to have the last word, even when they are wrong.

operaphantom2003

After dropping my son off at school for the first time today-- I hate it when it's the PARENTS who can't stand in a straight line and wait their turn.

Hocky

I friggen hate it when Subway doesn't send my winning code emails  swear2.gif

samanthadeanna

i friggen hate it when everbody wins Subway codes but me!!!!!!! girls18.gif

disneyland lady

Being brave here: I friggen hate it when you purchased an auto and it does not work.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 03, 2009, 01:16:27 PM
Being brave here: I friggen hate it when you purchased an auto and it does not work.
I friggen hate paying $10.99 for a "TOGO" cheat program and $10 for the TO GO program itself, only to watch patients die or customers not get fed smelly diner food. tumbsup.gif

Dave K

I friggen hate waiting inline for 20 minutes for losers who don't know how to work the ATM machine  swear2.gif

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate i was just late for the free cheat contest and i kept stalking the admins for that password even though the contest is over. hysterical. sad.gif Sorry guys.

Hocky

I friggen hate when WORK interferes with pogo and cheating time!

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on September 04, 2009, 07:41:21 AM
I friggen hate when WORK interferes with pogo and cheating time!
I friggen hate when I am using my Blackberry to activate challenges at work and realize that the hi-speed internet went out for 2 seconds, meaning no more progress until I get home. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

I friggen hate not being able to speak my mind when everyone else wants to be able to do so.

disneyland lady

I friggen hate it when someone posts that they want a free pass and it tells them exactly how to do it directly above their post.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview