This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Friggen Hate It!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

I friggen hate when people are too lazy to do a little leg work to get something for nothing.

Frogger

I friggen hate it when a cheat quits working as soon as you leave the room and you come back 2 hours later and have no progress toward a badge you're working on-and I especially friggen hate it because it's in friggen First Class Solitaire and I friggen hate that game to start with.

Thanks for letting me vent,  coffee.gif  giggle2.gif

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate when i'm running a cheat and my computer freezes up!!

Stinkerbell

heavenVCandrews

I friggen hate that i eat sunflower seeds so much my friggen lip swells. giggle2.gif

Dave K

I Friggen hate it that I still get food stuck in my teeth while I no longer have braces...  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

TyLey

disneyland lady

17MattFan

i friggen hate it when people call you and tell you how bad off they are and want your help but yet they are unwilling to help themselves!!!!

Sue

Joe C

I friggen hate lousy umpires messing up calls and people saying, "Well, it doesn't really matter." tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

I friggen hate this weeks "Make 300 matches in Phlinx" badge.

Joe C

I frigging hate it when the auto does not work on any level but beginner. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

heavenVCandrews

I Friggen Hate that my internet service was off for 3 weeks due to the heavy flooding here in georgia low blow.gif slap1.gif

17MattFan

let's see where 2 begin??
1. i friggen hate it when you just get through cleaing the kitchen when without fail some 1 comes in right after and leaves another sink full of dishes cause evidently u r the only 1 that knows how 2 wash them.

2.i friggen hate it when they r done eating they leave the food in the plates sitting beside the sink because they cant scrape them out and its 2 complicated 2 know that it goes in the sink not beside it.

3. i friggen hate it when they take a bath/shower and leave clothes on the floor even though clothes basket is 2 inches away again 2 complicated.

4. i friggen hate it when my husband shaves and DOES NOT rinse out the sink!!! that would require him 2 actually do something besides watch football.

5. i friggen hate it when they take off their shoes and socks and leave the socks all over the floor.

6. i friggen hate it when the trash is running over because every 1 has blinders on and cant see that it is running over.

7. last but not least i friggen hate it when u put gas in ur truck and then let some 1 use it and they bring it back on empty cause THEY 4 GOT 2 PUT GAS IN IT.this has happened more times than i can count  {E STANDS FOR EVERLASTING}

well i feel a whole lot better lmao!!!

Stinkerbell

I friggen hate it when people don't accept responsibility for the stupid actions.

disneyland lady

I friggen hate it when your neighbor borrows a full bottle of salad dressing and returns it ΒΌ full.

Hocky

Quote from: 17MattFan on October 11, 2009, 08:54:53 PM
let's see where 2 begin??
1. i friggen hate it when you just get through cleaing the kitchen when without fail some 1 comes in right after and leaves another sink full of dishes cause evidently u r the only 1 that knows how 2 wash them.

2.i friggen hate it when they r done eating they leave the food in the plates sitting beside the sink because they cant scrape them out and its 2 complicated 2 know that it goes in the sink not beside it.

3. i friggen hate it when they take a bath/shower and leave clothes on the floor even though clothes basket is 2 inches away again 2 complicated.

4. i friggen hate it when my husband shaves and DOES NOT rinse out the sink!!! that would require him 2 actually do something besides watch football.

5. i friggen hate it when they take off their shoes and socks and leave the socks all over the floor.

6. i friggen hate it when the trash is running over because every 1 has blinders on and cant see that it is running over.

7. last but not least i friggen hate it when u put gas in ur truck and then let some 1 use it and they bring it back on empty cause THEY 4 GOT 2 PUT GAS IN IT.this has happened more times than i can count  {E STANDS FOR EVERLASTING}

well i feel a whole lot better lmao!!!

You aren't too hostile are ya 17Mattfan?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

my hubby is guilty of # 1,2 and 4...........thank goodness I have no children young enough to live here or else I could have commented on every item you have listed! LOL

disneyland lady

I friggen hate it when your exhubby of over a decade wants to "friend" you on Facebook.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview