Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Friggen Hate It!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 18, 2009, 06:07:58 AM
I friggin hate that Joe C gets gold pins.
I friggin hate it that I have a really old MnM badge book with the gold pins badge still not done.
I friggin hate it that I never find enough gold pins on my slow computer even while playing in speedy.
I friggin hate gold pin challenges.
/rant
* Squid wonders if DLL activated the gold pin MnM challenge this week to kill two birds with one gold pin?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 20, 2009, 08:55:13 AM
* Squid wonders if DLL activated the gold pin MnM challenge this week to kill two birds with one gold pin?
I have tried 3 times this week and gonna give it another try tomorrow. I wait til the first gold pin before activating it. Uncle Otto missed one going after 2 other pins instead of the lone gold on one of the tries. I always end up getting the total pins at 12-15 mins after the challenge has run out. My computer is just too slow and chugs along sometimes stopping before the 2 hrs ends. I am starting out with cleared cache too. This is in my Book 4 out of 14 books so I take it personally that I fail.  swear2.gif

Squid

I'm happy to try for you anytime you'd like, DLL.  Maybe my system is a bit faster and can get it done.  Let me know....

embrace.gif

C~M

I frigen hae it when my PC friends think I hate them

Squid

bubbleup

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this comment I see from time to time.."Any tall ladies?" Creeps me out every time

disneyland lady

Quote from: bubbleup on March 21, 2009, 12:06:24 AM
I wonder if anyone else has noticed this comment I see from time to time.."Any tall ladies?" Creeps me out every time
I have seen and squirmed at that one. But being the same height as yoda I was pleasantly relieved that he was looking for someone a bit taller. Did make me wanna comment "what do you consider tall?" but know better than to comment. One woman once said "my girlfriend thinks I am tall". Do you notice he usually leaves after he asks?

bubbleup

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 21, 2009, 06:54:31 AM
I have seen and squirmed at that one. But being the same height as yoda I was pleasantly relieved that he was looking for someone a bit taller. Did make me wanna comment "what do you consider tall?" but know better than to comment. One woman once said "my girlfriend thinks I am tall". Do you notice he usually leaves after he asks?
Yes!! He never lingers long  giggle2.gif

Joe C

"Hey, how did person X finish a Hard puzzle in 1 minute?"

Shadd up. Everyone knows Pogo is filled with cheaters. Now, crawl back under your rock.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

BabyCheetah

I friggin hate it when peeps ask for pointers in Bowling and all I want to say to them is buy the auto and you'll do as well as I am.  tease.gif

Joe C

I friggin hate people that blab on challenge Wednesday so much that you cannot even see your progress on the challenge using Uncle Otto. giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

I friggin hate it when pogo cheats is having a contest and all the newbies come out of the wood work and give their numbers hoping to win.  Or the peeps that have only one post which is their contest post.  You should have to be either a member for awhile or I dunno some rule in the game that requires you to be a "REAL" member of this forum to win the free auto.   

hillbillyjim

I friggin hate it when I'm alone in dice city roller and someone comes in and bids on every card i do   civilwar.gif

C~M

I friggen hate it that Pogo made that PLAY NOW button.

Joe C

I friggin hate A/S/L or "where is everyone from"?

I am from Cheat Town in Pogoland. nono.gif

C~M

disneyland lady

Quote from: BabyCheetah on April 06, 2009, 04:50:43 PM
I friggin hate it when pogo cheats is having a contest and all the newbies come out of the wood work and give their numbers hoping to win.  Or the peeps that have only one post which is their contest post.  You should have to be either a member for awhile or I dunno some rule in the game that requires you to be a "REAL" member of this forum to win the free auto.   
I hate that they don't understand that this is a contest for a free automatic cheat program and not a free automobile.

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 07, 2009, 06:01:56 PM
I hate that they don't understand that this is a contest for a free automatic cheat program and not a free automobile.

I friggin hate that I thought it was for a car also.

BabyCheetah

I friggin hate it when I have an auto running overnight and when I wake up in the morning everthing has stopped and I have a message on my screen saying "Not Enough Memory"!!!!!!

jarjar

I know Baby. I friggen hate it when I wake up and mine is stopped because it says. One moment we are checking your token count nono.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview