Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 11

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 15, 2009, 10:54:19 AM
Thanks DLL, I did watch it the other nite and didn't like it. That one 'jock' who won HOH  turned me off of the show. So I won't be watching unless absolutely zero on the tube!  I don't like bullies who start the fight LOL

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheLastDodo

Oh Em Gee! I watch that show !
I love it.
I wanted Jessica to come!
(-Thinks She's Hot-)

-DoDo♥

les

topsecret.gif   lydia and jessie did the wild monkey dance last night  after the dance lydia said that jessie was a two pump chump  shocked.gif  hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: les on July 25, 2009, 11:56:32 AM
  topsecret.gif   lydia and jessie did the wild monkey dance last night  after the dance lydia said that jessie was a two pump chump  shocked.gif  hysterical.gif
The visual on that is exactly why I won't watch the After Dark. I was hoping for more from our tatted lady but most of her ink looks like prison entertainment. Poor Homer, the big b00b'd ladies always end up leaving the first couple of weeks. But I actually like this years theme of school daze and the cliques are standing true to form. Jesse bragging that he had won the HOH twice made me laugh cuz what exactly did he do to win it the first time? It could have been Cowboy in there.

Homer

Laura was vapid. She was all boobs and not much else.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2009, 07:41:27 PM
Who stole the bossman and wrote that comment? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on July 25, 2009, 07:41:27 PM
Oh now, presurgery she was only a average swimsuit model but after the implants she excelled at her choice of careers.

disneyland lady

OMG! Jordan said she wasn't the "smartest crayola in the box".

GameDiva

I hate to admit I am addicted to this show, no matter how boring the cast.

I can't believe that have not gotten rid of Ronnie.  He is trying to be a "Dr. Will" and is a pale comparison.

Ronnie annoys the crap outta me. swear2.gif

les

Jeff screwed up letting russel win hoh comp. last night they made a deal but russels allready talking about back stabbing jeff  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

I am hoping that Jeff uses the coup d'etat and puts up Jessie and Natalie so at the very least one of them will go. Jessie has stayed too long and needs a nice jury house visit. And I can't believe Chima can keep calling Russell a terrorist. She will discover that others think of that as "racial".

CindyLouWho

I'm with you Disney, they should've sent Jessie packing long time ago.  I hope that Natalie & Chima goes soon too

GameDiva

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 11, 2009, 05:56:39 PM
I am hoping that Jeff uses the coup d'etat and puts up Jessie and Natalie so at the very least one of them will go. Jessie has stayed too long and needs a nice jury house visit. And I can't believe Chima can keep calling Russell a terrorist. She will discover that others think of that as "racial".

I hope the exact same thing, that Jesse and Natalie go up.

Chima has annoyed me since day one, as has Russell. Chima and that "respect the HOH nominations". Huh?   Has  she not watched the game over the last few years?  It is a competition, not summer camp.

mycatownsme

I do agree with you. I do hope Jeff puts Natalie and Jessie up and I hope Natalie is the one to go so she won't team up even more with Chima. Jessie won't be as verbal and may even end up with Jeff and Russel once Natalie is gone. I also haven't seen Jessie do much in game play other then talk and have his "pit bull Natalie" do most of his talking and wonder if he would be any kind of threat in competitions. I would like to see Jeff win in the end. He seems to be playing the game really well so far and hope he can keep the numbers to get to the end.
I'm also curious to see Chimas reaction if/when Jeff does put up Jessie and Natalie tonight. She claims she is going to really tell off Big Brother. I look forward to when they talk with her in the HOH room, if they do that tonight. She is really riding that high horse and driving me crazy. Why does she have to talk so darn loud? I hope tonights show will be all I hope it to be to bring interest back to this game and keep it interesting to the end.

StevesMom  huh.gif

disneyland lady

They did the live show this morning rather than afternoon so it won't be live after all but I have a feeling that it was a good one. I can't wait til the show airs.

les

jarjar

disneyland lady

Seeing Julie Chen one up Jessie with the arm stretch made me  hysterical.gif.

mycatownsme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview