PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 01:27:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BoardWalker Winners

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on April 09, 2009, 08:07:42 AM
And he thought I was sad. Umm, I did not play, I just made a joke. giggle2.gif

And on behalf of all girls....  slap1.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on April 08, 2009, 06:02:38 PM
Grats to the winners!   cheerleading.gif Have I told anyone that I've officially changed my name to DisneyLandLady??   embarrassed.gif  giggle2.gif  hysterical.gif
I will be sending all my tax forms to you asap cuz I still have not gotten to them and I have no problem with the change of name!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 09, 2009, 06:17:06 PM
And on behalf of all girls....  slap1.gif
Squid, I did not make THAT joke. If you scroll back, you will see that I did the old Quote Homer and insert Text trick.

If you need to defend the girls, please bring it up with Jeffy giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I know you didn't make that joke, JoeC.  I was giving Jeff24 the smackdown for the whiney girl comment.  I just connected it to your post because you were pointing out his error, too.  I actually like Jeffy and I don't feel the need, necessarily, to defend the girls.  It just seems that if someone doesn't take news or a situation well, it somehow gets tagged with "taking it like a girl" or something like that. 

As for DLL:
Quote from: disneyland lady on April 10, 2009, 06:28:21 AM
I will be sending all my tax forms to you asap cuz I still have not gotten to them and I have no problem with the change of name!

I'm writing checks this weekend to the IRS.  That's enough for one quarter.  You can have your name back.  LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2009, 06:56:44 PM

As for DLL:
I'm writing checks this weekend to the IRS.  That's enough for one quarter.  You can have your name back.  LOL

But that's not how you spell my name!

Christy

geewhiz

crying10.gif  wtg all you guys  party11a.gifI hate that game so guess I will have to save my pennies  l2.gif

bluebell1us

cheesy.gifcongrats to the winners

mycatownsme

hi11.gif  Good Going. Congrats!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 10, 2009, 07:25:33 PM
But that's not how you spell my name!

I meant IRS Stinky.

Does that help?

MsMissy

Congrats to all who have won. WTG     cheerleading.gif