PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:18:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

lottso express

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

it is out..for me it's screaming needs cheat.. enjoy.. coffee.gif

jarjar

Quote from: leitabug on April 21, 2009, 05:41:18 AM
Thanks I will check it out when I get home from work this evening blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Quote from: leitabug on April 21, 2009, 05:41:18 AM
That is the description for EVERY Pogo game ever invented. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Tracey

C~M

jarjar

wtg CM I just tried it from work here. It is okay. Hooray I made it to rank one giggle2.gif

C~M

MsMissy

I just came from playing Lottso Express &i like it, but only thing is i cant hardly see the balls LOL  so WTG on new Cheat, these old eyes need it.  hi11.gif

cranky

lol Missy these young eyes need help to lol i just got the auto tumbsup.gif now am off to do house work cheerleading.gif

Tracey

2 special badges are going to be sooooooooo hard to do .

Bingo Bonanza Badge:   Complete 50000 bingos to earn this badge

Stupendous Scratcher Badge:   Complete 20000 scratcher cards to earn this badge

Mistyeyed

my auto seems to stick and then stop when it goes to the mega lottso card..is anyone else having this problem?

chummychum

Mistyeyed

yes that is the one i am using..it plays all right till it starts on the mega lottso card,then it stops..

Tracey

fast rank .. fill all the numbers and hit new game .. and i didnt see the numbers on the lottso cards u can fill to lol .. oh well now i do

Mistyeyed

the O.7 version is working better than the O.5...it is playing the megalottso card now,but off and on it is stopping when it comes to scratching the cards....

IndianLover

Can't believe I actually like this one because I am not a fan of Lottso. Well got to rank 11 tonight but need some sleep lol

BabyCheetah

Quick question...does anyone know, for the badge that requires 20,000 scratch cards do you need to just scratch them off for them to count or do you also have to fill in the 2 balls on the side of the card for it to count.  I know this game just came out so any guesses would be helpful too.  Thanks in advance,

survivorjeff

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview