PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:20:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

posting a picture for my siggy...

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

MsMissy

Crazyman, can you sing Hapy Bithday to an elderly lady, or can someone make me a cake. My B_day is Monday & my Son is older then alot of you kiddos LOL that is an expression for someone younger,(kiddo"s) where i come from. No disrespect to any 1.  ty   party13.gif

jarjar

Happy early bday MsMissy. Just in case something happens and I do not make it into the forum Monday. Should be here but you never know giggle2.gif Happy Birthday party11a.gif

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on May 15, 2009, 10:27:06 AM
Crazyman, can you sing Hapy Bithday to an elderly lady, or can someone make me a cake.

MsMissy

Oh TY for singing & the lovely happy Bithday & the cake etc. it is so cute to me & TY jarjar for theearly happy Birtday & have a drink for both of us or all of us . I dont no how to put in pictures. But i do realy Thank you both. Ill be back later .  magnifier.gif

jarjar

Squid

BabyCheetah

twinkle6590

MsMissy

aww shucks, TY for the B-day wishes twinkles & the cake, lovely & ty too Squid & eveyone else who posted. Y'all made my day for this elderly person. I didnt no how to put it in the calendar i tryed. I just love this site. you all Rock LOL  beer11.gif

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on May 18, 2009, 10:00:49 AM
aww shucks, TY for the B-day wishes twinkles & the cake, lovely & ty too Squid & eveyone else who posted. Y'all made my day for this elderly person. I didnt no how to put it in the calendar i tryed. I just love this site. you all Rock LOL  beer11.gif
I want to thank babycheetah for the cake, ill be more then happy to share with any 1.

twinkle6590

Quote from: MsMissy on May 18, 2009, 10:03:31 AM
                     I want to thank babycheetah for the cake, ill be more then happy to share with any 1.

your welcome. if you go to your profile and fill out the month, day and year you were born it will be set on our calendar in here then everyone will know when your birthdays coming up. Hope you have a great day !!!

twinkle6590

I want to know where you guy sare getting the birthday emoticons and some of the others im seeing in here. they arent on this ilst so is there somehing i need to download. I just love them.

jarjar

Happy bday Ms Missy party13.gif Twinkle just hit the more button and Homer has a few bday ones.

twinkle6590

Quote from: jarjar on May 18, 2009, 10:27:44 AM
Happy bday Ms Missy party13.gif Twinkle just hit the more button and Homer has a few bday ones.

hmmmm  dog87.gif <<< he was looking kind of hungry so i bet he ate them.. there isnt one birthday one in my list. isnt there a site you can go to though, that has a bunch you can download ???

Squid

I wanna piece of cake!  I wanna piece of cake!  May I have a rose, please, on my slice?  Thanks!   girl5.gif cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 18, 2009, 01:14:22 PM
hmmmm  dog87.gif <<< he was looking kind of hungry so i bet he ate them.. there isnt one birthday one in my list. isnt there a site you can go to though, that has a bunch you can download ???
Well maybe the one i used is new years then... Anyhoo it works for me. Happy bday party12.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: jarjar on May 18, 2009, 02:09:51 PM
Well maybe the one i used is new years then... Anyhoo it works for me. Happy bday party12.gif

yes it works perfectly.... and..thank you for helping me out...  party13.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview