This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ziploc Omelet

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

My brother in law sent this to me and I laughed but thought I will try it for once and IT WORKED  My daughter teaches special ed and she is using it in her classroom next year

Sandwich size ziplock bag     2 eggs   anything you want in your omelet

Crack eggs into baggie (add salt and pepper)  then add cheese, onions ham whatever you want into bag. Seal bag and squish out the air  and mix the stuff in the bag.  Have a pot of boiling water and drop bag into water.  The orginial I got called for 15 minutes but that overcooked   I found 14 minutes worked.  So find what time works for you  When time is up use tongs to remove bag  cut the top of the bag and omelet should roll out. 

I havent tried this part but it said you could make them up the night before and if needed label the bags with names

I was suprised that this produces a really good omelet. 

CindyLouWho

very interesting, I wanta try this.  Thanks for posting it!   tumbsup.gif   If it turns out I'll let the grandkids start making their own omelets when there're here on the weekends, lol

Homer

You can make scrambled eggs in the microwave in 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Stinkerbell

My husband will do this with the boy scouts.

jarjar

snowflower

girls22.gif TY for this post harley ''' sounds like a perfect plan to me '' guess what's for breakfast tomorrow? lol

harley89

I saw this as a great idea for camping and for my oldest granddaughter that cant make eggs without using 5 pans. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 04, 2009, 04:18:51 AM
I saw this as a great idea for camping and for my oldest granddaughter that cant make eggs without using 5 pans. 

Yes, but how many ziplock bags will she need?  undecided.gif

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview