PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 07:24:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Changes coming to Boardwalk Seaball......

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 11, 2009, 08:18:29 PM
That's been happening to me tonight. Empty room, no one around for miles and then one after another people come in, several people. Then they leave when I say something, one right after another. The rogues have formed a more cohesive group and they are after us, AFTER US I TELL YOU!!!!!

rolleyes.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

joy1970

That has been happening everyday and told I am a bot, than I answer and they leave every few hours they come and check I always say hi , or why they do not play and they leave again.

Hocky

You all make me  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif........who cares if they come in the room and not play or leave.  Turn your chat off, turn your profile off.....set up auto and WALK AWAY!  You indulge them by being so paranoid about being reported.  As stated in the past by numerous other people including Homer, pogo is not gonna ban ya or take away your account for auto use.  They know that auto users are the bread and butter of Pogo because we buy these useless graphic badges and mini items as soon as something new comes out.

Don't feel like its necessary for you to respond to them because they think you are a bot.  That is hysterical!  I say, if they wanna come in first place with their low score, there are plenty of other rooms to go into by themselves, and they can be high scorer all they want to.  I never go into a full room and always choose one that is empty if at all possible.   If someone else comes into the same room and starts complaining, they can leave.  But if you had your chat turned off, you wouldnt even see it or know they were even complaining about you.

Just my 5 cents worth ( it was 2 cents but with the economy and inflation, I raised the price! )  giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

I agree with Hocky.  I go into a room that's unoccupied...turn auto on....turn moniter off.. and walk away.  (My profile is set to private) Let peeps there Bitch and moan I don't give a rat's arse.

Squid

My primary concern is... I want to get ranked out before Pogo does something in this game to make it harder on cheaters.  Someone earlier in this thread got a response from Pogo that some changes might be in the works.  That's all I care about.   Almost always, I ignore other people in the room.  I just think the activity in this game is suspicious, that's all. 

Everyone pour yourselves a drink.  It's on me.

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 12, 2009, 08:14:34 AM
My primary concern is... I want to get ranked out before Pogo does something in this game to make it harder on cheaters.  Someone earlier in this thread got a response from Pogo that some changes might be in the works.  That's all I care about.   Almost always, I ignore other people in the room.  I just think the activity in this game is suspicious, that's all. 

Everyone pour yourselves a drink.  It's on me.
I just finish my games whenever they get finished. I prefer to wait a month after a game is launched to really start cheating in earnest. This is just so I get Pogo to give me full credit for my cheating. Nothing worse than a crappy game losing your progress after a nice overnight session. giggle2.gif

Homer

The whiners in pogo can kiss my big yellow  ass.gif

gotta make sure they use some chapstick first though  lipstick.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Homer on June 12, 2009, 01:41:03 PM

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

BabyCheetah

Well Said!

jarjar

blowkisses.gif lipstick.gif blowkisses.gif

DarylD

Well, I think they tweaked it already.  I have it on PC and laptop and both get an error every few ranks that says BYQZPXLZXG.Exe.  It then shuts down my auto and I have to reenter the room and start the auto.  I hope our mighty man Homer can make a fix to this.  I hate getting up at 3:00 am to see if my auto is working.

PS  I just can't see why the whiners keep complaining, after all they have the JOY of playing!!!!

shoes

Any word if this auto will get fixed before changes--I watched mine run yesterday and at the 2 hour mark--off it goes--it just disappears--no notice no nothing.  I will never rank out in this game at this rate   help.gif

C~M

Quote from: shoes on June 26, 2009, 03:31:11 AM
Any word if this auto will get fixed before changes--I watched mine run yesterday and at the 2 hour mark--off it goes--it just disappears--no notice no nothing.  I will never rank out in this game at this rate   help.gif

The changes have happened, that is why the auto no work,

MsMissy

Well said Hockey, i do the same thing. I think if you try to hide, then they will no you are cheating, just my thoughts.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview