PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 08:11:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

any good steak or chicken marinades or seasonings??

Started by pizzaman984,

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzaman984

I am looking for some new ways to cook steak or chicken on the grill.My steaks are about 2 inches thick and chicken breast vary.I have small kids eating it as well so cant be to spicy. I have been doing Italian chicken and bbq of course but am always looking for new recipes.Thanks in advance.

apearson29

I either seen or heard about a marinade a few years ago, that called for taco seasoning for steaks and chicken. I since have been kinda making up my own for steaks, chicken and pork. I use taco seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, Lawry's seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, can of beer and enough water to cover meat. I don't measure anything, so unsure of how much to tell you to use, but just use basic cooking skills to estimate. I just put meat in zip lock bag, throw seasonings on top then add beer and water. Close bag and mix all together, then open and smell it. Have had excellent raves for flavor, you can marinade for a couple hours, overnight and I have even froze sliced pork loin in the marinade for a couple of weeks. Good Luck...I to am always looking for a good marinade.   beer11.gif

dimemon4ever

tumbsup.gif also add Olive oil to . This helps to make and Tough meat more tender

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview