PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 08:08:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trival Prusuit

Started by Dave1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave1970

I was wondering if anybody else is haveing trouble with the Trivial Prusuit cheat,for some reason my stop working right.about a month ago,I`ve deleted,rebooted several times,on both the Trival Know it all,and Trival Master just wondering if any one else haveing same problame.I have vista running IE8.Thanks for any suggestion`s and help.You guy`s are awsome on here.Thank`s again  Dave help.gif

disneyland lady

Per Badgehelp:
TriviaKnowItAll updated today
16:25@July 6, 2009 This is the first of 2 updates. We are adding to the library

So you need to delete and download the newest.

Dave1970

Thank You, Disneyland Lady I will Try that again, I hope it works. Dave

Dave1970

Ok, I tryed it again Trivial Master I got a a error saying Trivial Master[1].exe.not valid win32 appl.then for Trivial Know it all it downloaded and came up but it just freeze`s up the game even on the slowest setting,any Idea`s  how I may fix this, I`m very computer illiterate,and I probably didn`t spell illierate right,lol lol, but any help would be appreciated, Thank you all for all your input. Dave panic button.gif

disneyland lady

That usually happens when the file didn't download correctly, I believe. You will need to delete it completely by going into the Badgehelp file inside the Program files. Then reboot and download again.

MsMissy

Ok i took out old Trivial Pursuit & downloaded new 1 & i must say it plays much better then the one i did have. at least it will win or get me the pie . I dont have to play by hand now as im so far behind, cause i didnt play it for quite sometime. My hats off to ever finally made the new 1. hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview