This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove is now out

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i have the auto but it doesnt seem to do that well with the puzzles..i started doing them myself and at least im getting credit toward the perfect puzzle badge and sometimes the time limit one also..i dont think the auto will help much with those two badges...

jetstar

i know this question has been asked, but never seen a response---what is a pen puzzle-------very puzzled girls18.gif

rhino

I havent gotten an answer and i dont think anyone knows.

Tracey

Squid

or a puzzle so easy, you can do it in pen!  Probably not....  embarrassed.gif

Mistyeyed

Cheater4Life

mine completed all the UK puzzles without a problem, no brown checks. it took a little bit longer to complete them, but they were all well under 15 minutes. i got all the extra badges when i was in the UK rooms.

swamp

i got brown checks every where how do i get rid of them??? crying10.gif

Homer

Quote from: swamp on July 30, 2009, 05:52:51 PM
i got brown checks every where how do i get rid of them??? crying10.gif

Try wiping next time?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

destiny child

How are you geting word crosser to work on UK site. I am on easy and when it clicks on a line, the little guy pops up with letter for you to unjummble for the answer. The auto does not put any letter in.  Please help  Destiny girls18.gif

swamp

Quote from: destiny child on July 30, 2009, 06:36:38 PM
How are you geting word crosser to work on UK site. I am on easy and when it clicks on a line, the little guy pops up with letter for you to unjummble for the answer. The auto does not put any letter in.  Please help  Destiny girls18.gif
badgehelp is working on a update as we speak  coffee.gif

MsMissy

My question is ? What do you set the SEttings at, as there are 3 different ones. I dont remember the words, sry.

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on July 31, 2009, 07:45:23 AM
My question is ? What do you set the SEttings at, as there are 3 different ones. I dont remember the words, sry.
No 1 wants to answer me? shame on you yongun's lol                 Now im waiting for them to esend me the code.  crying10.gif

Mistyeyed

if you get any black checks in a month,i guess you wont get that badge for getting the months puzzles done will you? i just finished up the july one and i had a couple black checks so i didnt get the badge?

S1lent

Hi,
Both POGO sites seem to be working correctly.  Additionally, it let me catch up on one of my accounts...so they are both at rank 22.

S1lent

jetstar

a pen puzzle is-------------solving a perfect puzzle----you can use hint button but not solve button----- gl all cheerleading.gif lipstick.gif

Joe C

You know what Irony is? Irony is using two computers to run cheats in Crossword Cove in a room called "No Cheating!" nono.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview