This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crossword Cove is now out

Started by Cheater4Life,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoKaz

My 1st May date has disappeared on the second account I do.  Did it on my own when I had a look to see what the game was all about, but the 'stone' is blanked out on the other account.

So I suggest people get the old days now otherwise you won't get the opportunity to go back and do them.

ALSO does anyone know why you can go back to 1st May on the US site, but only 1st June on the UK site????????

jarjar

All my mays are no longer playable. They did not give people enough time to get them done.
Hopefully they fix this...... but I am sure NOT going to happen.
Yes I agree get the old ones done first.
Good luck everyone. embrace.gif

swamp

Quote from: jarjar on August 01, 2009, 11:08:26 AM
All my mays are no longer playable. They did not give people enough time to get them done.
Hopefully they fix this...... but I am sure NOT going to happen.
Yes I agree get the old ones done first.
Good luck everyone. embrace.gif
true  i have been stuck on rank 17 all week grrrr lol

PogoKaz

Its strange that you can do May on the US site but not the UK site  white flag.gif

~Sassy~

Kaz..I just went and looked at the UK site and i don't think it started over there until June 1.

destiny child

fwankwinsmom

I tried the auto and it worked okay but it had to hint at every single word. I'm rather a crossword buff and can get it faster than the auto. I just don't know why Pogo started a game with months to do in advance. It will take forever.

Joe C

Quote from: fwankwinsmom on August 01, 2009, 07:15:50 PM
I tried the auto and it worked okay but it had to hint at every single word. I'm rather a crossword buff and can get it faster than the auto. I just don't know why Pogo started a game with months to do in advance. It will take forever.
Because they are Pogo and love to cause problems?
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

PogoKaz

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 01, 2009, 03:48:26 PM
Kaz..I just went and looked at the UK site and i don't think it started over there until June 1.

Cheers Sassy :)

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 31, 2009, 08:48:49 AM
if you get any black checks in a month,i guess you wont get that badge for getting the months puzzles done will you? i just finished up the july one and i had a couple black checks so i didnt get the badge?

I'm just thinking out loud here.   Maybe you have to get 30 puzzles versus all the puzzles in a month?  Your total number can span more than one month, maybe?  Chime in with corrections, folks.  xoxoxo

twinkle6590

If I remember correctly and I could be wrong, I got a black check mark on one puzzle and speedy did it over again for me. I was doing the puzzle by hand before I got help and so I received one of those lovely black check marks. So maybe, mistyeyed, if you try and redo that puzzle it might give you credit. I am not totally sure but it doesn't hurt to try.

Hocky

After playing both US and UK side.....I did get to rank 22 and got all 3 special in game badges.  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Mistyeyed

the update works great..almost done with both sides....

raine56

I replayed one of the days that had a black tick on it with the cheat and it was getting one letter wrong.  I put the correct letter in, submitted and got a green tick.  cheerleading.gif  I dont know if it matters for rankings though.

gator8_24

When you have a day with the dark check mark and click to do it again, there is a pop up that sayd by correcting the puzzle doesn't give u tokens or help advance in rank So why bother?

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 05, 2009, 05:13:27 PM
When you have a day with the dark check mark and click to do it again, there is a pop up that sayd by correcting the puzzle doesn't give u tokens or help advance in rank So why bother?
To get perfect puzzles for the Perfect Pen or Time Limit. Who knows if they count. What is another few minutes running the cheat program cost you? giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on August 05, 2009, 06:16:15 PM
To get perfect puzzles for the Perfect Pen or Time Limit. Who knows if they count. What is another few minutes running the cheat program cost you? giggle2.gif

10.99 unless you are a 150 member!  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on August 05, 2009, 06:21:33 PM
10.99 unless you are a 150 member!  giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Or unless your trail period is over... oh wait, that goes under the trail thread.

Nymph Sorceress

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 07, 2009, 07:54:08 AM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Or unless your trail period is over... oh wait, that goes under the trail thread.

giggle2.gif hysterical.gif Indeed! hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview