Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hearts badge

Started by abbbie,

Previous topic - Next topic

abbbie

I dont understand how to get the badge..... help.gif

Frogger

I've been trying for almost 4 hours and have only won 1 game using auto  girls18.gif

disneyland lady

I don't understand what you are asking. Are you asking what the requirements are for getting the badge? It is win 8 50pt games. I set up my game according to the heartbeeps requirements page at badgehelp and got it in 3 hrs. Make sure you use the 2 yellow boxes to set it up:
http://www.badgehelp.com/heartscheat.php

~Sassy~

Abby...First you need to put down the bubblegum, you cannot see anything.  bubblegum.gif Either buy the auto or ask someone in the forum to get it for you.

jamrow32

I did awesome with the auto...got the weekly and a mix and match for taking zero hearts.  Also shot the sun twice by accident.  Overall a stellar day for me...woohoo  cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Squid

Quote from: jamrow32 on July 29, 2009, 02:07:54 PM
...shot the sun ... 

...stellar day for me...

I get it, I get it!  Great job!

Magzy

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 29, 2009, 01:28:55 PM
Abby...First you need to put down the bubblegum, you cannot see anything.  bubblegum.gif Either buy the auto or ask someone in the forum to get it for you.

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

abbbie

i asked for help....    not get picked at ....

~Sassy~

Quote from: abbbie on July 29, 2009, 07:57:16 PM
i asked for help....    not get picked at ....
I was just kidding around.  undecided.gif

I did give you the best advice I could, either buy the program or go into where you can ask someone on the forum to get it for you. When you first come onto the forum, there is one that says Club Pogo, click on that. The very first one says Help With Badges/Challenges, go in there and ask if you want someone to help you.

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 29, 2009, 01:28:55 PM

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: abbbie on July 29, 2009, 01:06:13 PM

I'll get it for you if you want me to.  PM me your info, will take me 30 mins to get it.

twinkle6590

Quote from: abbbie on July 29, 2009, 01:06:13 PM

Abbie I apologize for laughing ... i struggle with games too. i would be more than happy to help you get that badge if you need it. just pm me your info and let me know when is a good time. Again I am sorry.

ShellIsMe

Twinkles can you please help me get the hearts badge for this week. The one where u need 8 50 game wins. I keep coming close but keep losing and getting frustrated. I would greatly appreciate it if you can get it for me. help.gif girls18.gif swear2.gif

Squid

Quote from: CrazyMan on July 29, 2009, 09:51:03 PM
PM me your info, will take me 30 mins to get it.
How?  I am running the auto with all the recommended BH settings and have only gotten 3 wins in 3-4 hours of running.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2009, 03:21:12 AM
 How?  I am running the auto with all the recommended BH settings and have only gotten 3 wins in 3-4 hours of running.
Squid. If I were the one helping you, I would double-browse and play manually. I would have the HELPING screenname pass little cards to the BADGE screenname while the BADGE screenname would pass big ones to the HELPING screenname.

It is really quite easy for those that know how to play the game correctly. tumbsup.gif

edited to clarify what the BADGE screenname passes.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Thanks, Joe, I agree.  I actually like Hearts and play it very well.  The problem is I really don't have much time this week so I was hoping the auto would do it for me without too much fuss.  I have become the Queen of Double Browsing and will have to give that a go, I suppose.  I've activated a premium badge, too, so I have to win 14 games, not 8.  I asked for it and I got it - but good.  hehehehe

Thanks and good luck to all.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 30, 2009, 05:11:05 AM
Thanks, Joe, I agree.  I actually like Hearts and play it very well.  The problem is I really don't have much time this week so I was hoping the auto would do it for me without too much fuss.  I have become the Queen of Double Browsing and will have to give that a go, I suppose.  I've activated a premium badge, too, so I have to win 14 games, not 8.  I asked for it and I got it - but good.  hehehehe

Thanks and good luck to all.
I could help you if you need it. I will be getting the badges for my screennames tonight. Maybe I could try triple-browsing. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

abbbie

here it goes ...Thank you for the offers and getting the badge for me...( I got it this afternoon)  Thanks Disneyland lady I followed you advice and got it with little effort...now I am going to sit back and chew on some more bubble gum.... thanks  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 30, 2009, 05:43:31 AM
I could help you if you need it. I will be getting the badges for my screennames tonight. Maybe I could try triple-browsing. giggle2.gif
Thanks anyway, Joe, I'll get it done over the next couple of days.  I was supposed to go away this weekend but now I'm not going so I'll be able to do it.  Maybe I'll double browse on two puters and blow those suckers away!  hehehe giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview