PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 12:56:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Octomom Now Says Kids Were A Mistake

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Lawyer Gloria Allred is lashing out at Octo-mom Nadya Suleman for calling her octuplets "a mistake."

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Suleman, who has 14 children, admits: "I think it was a mistake -- in terms of the well-being of the octuplets and of my other kids. I can't give myself to them 100 percent...if I'd known that, I never would have fathomed having eight more."

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/gloria-allred-slams-nadya-suleman-octo-mom-for-calling-babies-a-mistake-200948

So, she can, with straight face and puffy lips say that having already had 6 kids, she had no idea it would be harder? Oh, please.
The babies are innocents in all this. The mistake is allowing that garbage of a woman to continue procreating.

IndianLover

I agree, she just doing this for more attention  of course. Or to get money from peeps that can't afford to raise her kids for her.  It's insane.

disneyland lady

If she really wanted what was best for those children and if it was really about loving them she would have given most of them up for adoption and not put such an unnecessary strain on the older ones. There is a reason for the saying about 15 mins of fame. The public is over her and only see her as a huge anchor dragging away at their hard earned money. I just wish it was required to show her manicured nails every photo that is taken.

Stinkerbell

Since she has publically admitted to being unable to properly care for them, why can't someone step in and "help" her out by placing the kids into loving homes where they CAN be taken care of?

I know that the system is already over burdened with children in need of homes, but I also know that in high profile cases like this one, the public will practically hold a lottery to place the children.

Many, many years ago, over 20 now, there was a baby (it happened a lot at the time) placed in a trash dumpster. It was found before it died and his story was all over the news. Dozens of people called in wanting to adopt the little boy and were all allowed to apply. The screening process was intense and very thorough. I know this because my best friends mother applied and was the one who actually adopted the boy.

harley89

This will end badly. I have always felt this woman has deep mental issues

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview