Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free BadgeHelp program for ALL that participate

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

*****contest is now over*****

Ok, here is your chance. I only do these once in a great while. I did it last year and I am doing it again this year. Here are the rules. And if you don't vote for BOTH of them, or do any part of this correctly, you do not get the free program. Free programs cannot be replaced, if you lose it after a week or so, that is it.

Here is what you have to do to get a free program (of your choice) from BadgeHelp today:

1. You have to vote in both of these links:

http://kgtv.cityvoter.com/fitness-zone-personal-training-and-pilates/biz/109124

http://kgtv.cityvoter.com/rob-demaio/biz/370451

This means you have to visit both of these links, click VOTE, have an email adddress, verify the email address and vote for both the gym and the guy.

2. After you do this, email BadgeHelp with your NAME that you used to vote (BH will verify) and the name of the program and the registration code you want a free password for.

3. This contest is from 4PM EST to 10PM EST. It MIGHT get extended. If you are reading this after 10PM EST on Saturday the 15th, you have missed the contest. We MAY or MAY NOT be doing the contest again.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NettyB

Nymph Sorceress

C~M

bobby

snowflower

girls22.gif  Well pfffffafff on me, it's too late and I missed the boat, darn!  Good luck everybody!!  cheerleading.gif

bobby

i sent it to the reg. help link on the badgehelp page? was that right? im slow tonight white flag.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: bobby on August 15, 2009, 06:01:37 PM
i sent it to the reg. help link on the badgehelp page? was that right? im slow tonight white flag.gif
Bobby I sent mine to Badgehelp@aol.com, it didn't take long to get it either.  dancing16.gif

bobby

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 15, 2009, 06:26:09 PM
Bobby I sent mine to Badgehelp@aol.com, it didn't take long to get it either.  dancing16.gif
thanks sassy hi11.gif well, now badgehelp will hear from me twice today giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: bobby on August 15, 2009, 06:01:37 PM

You r thinking of all those legs! (bug)  lol

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview