This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

walk this saturday for america

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Don't  forget to mark your calendars. As  you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male  to see  any woman other than his wife naked. He  must commit  suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM  Eastern Time,  all American women are asked to walk out  of their  house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood  terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for  this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position  themselves in lawn  chairs in  front of their house to prove they are not  Muslims and  to demonstrate they think its okay to see  nude women  other than their wife and to show support  f or all  American women. Since Islam also does  not approve  of alcohol, a cold 6 -pack at your side  is further  proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.  The American  government appreciates your efforts to root  out terrorists and applauds your  participation in this anti-terrorist  activity..

God  Bless   America !  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif magnifier.gif magnifier.gif

Hocky

Quote from: swamp on August 16, 2009, 09:17:46 AM
    Don't  forget to mark your calendars. As  you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male  to see  any woman other than his wife naked. He  must commit  suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM  Eastern Time,  all American women are asked to walk out  of their  house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood  terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for  this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position  themselves in lawn  chairs in  front of their house to prove they are not  Muslims and  to demonstrate they think its okay to see  nude women  other than their wife and to show support  f or all  American women. Since Islam also does  not approve  of alcohol, a cold 6 -pack at your side  is further  proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.  The American  government appreciates your efforts to root  out terrorists and applauds your  participation in this anti-terrorist  activity..

God  Bless   America !  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif magnifier.gif magnifier.gif

Think I will recruit my mini to stand in for me!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Nymph Sorceress

I just showed this message to my husband and he replied with "I need you to go buy me a 6-pack". beer11.gif
After further thought he realized that he should go to a different neighborhood since he wouldn't want to see what was around here.
After asking if he was ok with my walking around for an hour in the nude, he then proceeded to tell me that I was gonna be Muslim for a day. hysterical.gif

WHAT A DORK!!!!!!!! embarrassed.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview