This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoCheats Pick'em 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

crissysis

shocked.gif OMG for me to win 1 week was unreal ( according to my hubby  girls21.gif ) To win a second time is a miracle blink.gif. especially since my steelers lost girls18.gif.  Better luck men !! embrace.gif Another Thursday week so sharpen those mouses and pick 'em good and early. Good Luck All beer11.gif

Squid

Hocky

WTG Crissysis!  Another win for the girls!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

Congrats Crissy!!   cheerleading.gif  Good luck all this week!  football4.gif

crissysis

blowkisses.gif  thank y'all... I guess the men are still pouting giggle2.gif Good Luck to All this week irishman.gif  g10.gif

Joe C

Quote from: crissysis on November 17, 2009, 07:30:39 PM
blowkisses.gif  thank y'all... I guess the men are still pouting giggle2.gif Good Luck to All this week irishman.gif  g10.gif
WTG Crissysis. I am only pouting because the Patriots lost. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

crissysis

blowkisses.gif Thank you Gentlemen. football4.gif  hurry up you all , Game on in 2 hours  impatience.gif Good luck !!!! GOOOOOOOOO STEELERSSSSSSSSSSSSS   cheerleading.gif

crissysis

hi11.gif wtg Dave, congrats on winning this week. Now I'm pouting big time with the steelers lose girls18.gif as well as the men winning this week  giggle2.gif Another quick week with 3 on Thanksgiving Day. Good luck everyone  and Happy Thanksgiving!! indian.gif

alyaks

Congrats Dave! Who woulda thunk that KC would beat the Steelers. lol.

Stinkerbell

alyaks

Um..well..um..Oh I know! They are 2nd in their division! (Mama always said if I didn't have something nice to say...) whistle.gif

Joe C

Hocky

WTG boys on your win this week!  Don't get too comfortable, the girls just let ya win one to keep ya'll happy!  giggle2.gif

swamp

CindyLouWho

Joe C

Don't forget that there are THREE games on Thursday this week. beer11.gif turkey4.gif

outlawdave

thank you everyone. gl this week everyone

FreecellFanny

So I just logged in to make my picks and it shows that Green Bay won against the Lions 26-0.

*Cue the Twilight Zone music*

Hocky

WTG mepoohn for winning week 12!!

Don't forget there is a game this thurs night......make your picks!