Joe C

Good job, mephoo.

I came in last place! giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 03, 2009, 08:02:08 AM
Ahem..... whistle.gif
I am putting the Patriots as my highest confidence win each week.  hysterical.gif

That did not work so well last week. giggle2.gif

Hocky

Can't wait to see it Josie!  I like the Pats against the Dolphins....I wouldn't go a 16 on it for myself.....but then again, I am leading the league and wouldn't know much about that stuff. LMAO!  Just kidding honey bunches!   blowkisses.gif

FLASHK24

ANY CHANCE OF FREE POGO MEMBERSHIPS LEFT? WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME EITHER WAY.

Squid

please don't shout........ and there are no more passes.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 04, 2009, 01:06:32 PM
please don't shout........ and there are no more passes.

Yeah, whisper---like Squidly.

Homer

Quote from: FLASHK24 on December 04, 2009, 11:36:17 AM
ANY CHANCE OF FREE POGO MEMBERSHIPS LEFT? WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME EITHER WAY.

nope

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

alyaks

Any chance of getting a closeup of that belt buckle Stinky?  blowkisses.gif

CindyLouWho

Holy crap, I can't believe Cleveland whooped the Steelers,   rolleyes.gif.  Looks like they fooled us all    giggle2.gif football4.gif

Hocky

Ben sucks!  I can't believe they had the chance to tie the game and go into overtime...and what does he do?  Throw a friggen' interception! ARGH!  That was my 16 point game.  This week blows chunks already!  swear2.gif

alyaks

I know. I had 10 on them. My 14 yr old, who is hardly ever wrong told me to put all my points on Cleveland and I laughed at him. He laughed all the way to bed hysterical.gif

Squid

I'm glad I only had 8 points on it.  That leaves me my big numbers to screw up on Sunday!   hysterical.gif

crissysis

girls18.gif Talk about a season ending meltdown !!! Still love them but there went my 16 confidence points footinthemouth.gif

Joe C

Well, the past two weeks I have spent 16 and 16 confidence points on the Patriots. hysterical.gif

I have them for 16 again this week. Only wasted 12 on the Steelers. giggle2.gif beer11.gif

Hocky

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!  What a bad week for picks!  Arizona is killin' me....wtf?

alyaks

Very nice picks this week ILoveSiamese!