Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoCheats Pick'em 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 30, 2009, 12:17:55 PM
Thanks, Crissysis

I love that my victory was made possible by Brett Favre losing again! tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

You're such a good guy, such a team player. So supportive and understanding. And bluntly honest.  embrace.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Maybe they're waiting til next week to close it when new badges start? panic button.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on December 31, 2009, 12:25:33 AM
Maybe they're waiting til next week to close it when new badges start? panic button.gif
What is with the drive-by postings?

As for this week, this is why Fantasy Football (which I do not play) usually does not cover the last two weeks of the regular season. People that have players on dominant teams usually rest right about now. If I played, I would not want Wes Welker, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning etc for week 17.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

lilsh0rtii445

Lol, the drive-by postings have to deal with me having an emergency with a badge, and only having 13 posts. giggle2.gif Don't blame me, I was only working on 2 hours of sleep. coffee.gif  I had to get to 25 posts ASAP.

Joe C

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on December 31, 2009, 08:22:01 AM
Lol, the drive-by postings have to deal with me having an emergency with a badge, and only having 13 posts. giggle2.gif Don't blame me, I was only working on 2 hours of sleep. coffee.gif  I had to get to 25 posts ASAP.
You can post on-topic or go to the Forum Games section and play them properly. tumbsup.gif

Try a game like "Can You Count" or an ABC/A-Z game where you just follow along to boost your totals. tumbsup.gif

Hocky

I was thinking the same thing Josie.....no one minds you getting your post count up lil......just make sure your post is relevant to the thread topic.  embarrassed.gif

lilsh0rtii445

I know, I know. I definitely wasn't paying attention. Don't mind me.  sad.gif

Joe C

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on December 31, 2009, 08:39:57 AM
I know, I know. I definitely wasn't paying attention. Don't mind me.  sad.gif
It is ok, just helping you out. tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on December 31, 2009, 08:34:54 AM
Go to the Forum Games section and play them properly  like  an ABC/A-Z game where you just follow along to boost your totals.  tumbsup.gif

I hope that wasn't a reference to me not knowing my ABC's  giggle2.gif

Hocky

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks Been Good! on December 31, 2009, 10:15:05 PM
I hope that wasn't a reference to me not knowing my ABC's  giggle2.gif
No, alyaks, it was not a reference. You have gotten so much better at it.  tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on January 01, 2010, 10:14:27 AM
No, alyaks, it was not a reference. You have gotten so much better at it.  tumbsup.gif

Thanks Joe. I've had a good teacher!

Hocky

WTG Crissy!  The girls really showed up the guys this year, eh? ! cheerleading.gif

Maybe next year boys..... giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Hocky on January 04, 2010, 09:56:59 AM
WTG Crissy!  The girls really showed up the guys this year, eh? ! cheerleading.gif

Maybe next year boys..... giggle2.gif
Hey, I did my part, winning two of the seventeen weeks!!! tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Congrats Dave for the week BUT  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif for Crissy!  Don't cry too much boys!   giggle2.gif embrace.gif

crissysis

blowkisses.gif wtg Dave on the weekly best !  beer11.gif Outstanding year  hocky and swamp!!! My hubby is sleeping on the couch tonight  ass.gif for being a butt head  when I told him I ended up #1 for the season and that women won 10 of the 17 weeks  cheerleading.gif Awesome ladies!!!! Don't get discouraged guys, you can try again next year  embrace.gif

swamp

tumbsup.gif  good job everyone.i think everyone did a great job.after all its all about havin fun  thats why i play. oh by the way my 16 year makes most of the picks cus im to busy,  whistle.gif  till next year kids  beer11.gif

alyaks

Quote from: swamp on January 04, 2010, 06:53:18 PM
tumbsup.gif  good job everyone.i think everyone did a great job.after all its all about havin fun  thats why i play. oh by the way my 16 year makes most of the picks cus im to busy,  whistle.gif  till next year kids  beer11.gif
^^^^^What Swamp said^^^^^
Oh and....yeah yeah yeah sure thing uh huh on the 16 year old thing, or at least on you being too busy. I think someone sits on the porch drinking beer from their shorts trying (emphasis on the trying) to boss other certain people into bringing more beer out to them. Busy my A!  hysterical.gif

Congrats Crissy! Catch ya next season and by then, maybe I'll learn to listen to my 15 year old lol

swamp

Quote from: alyaks on January 04, 2010, 06:58:47 PM
^^^^^What Swamp said^^^^^
Oh and....yeah yeah yeah sure thing uh huh on the 16 year old thing, or at least on you being too busy. I think someone sits on the porch drinking beer from their shorts trying (emphasis on the trying) to boss other certain people into bringing more beer out to them. Busy my A!  hysterical.gif

Congrats Crissy! Catch ya next season and by then, maybe I'll learn to listen to my 15 year old lol
tease.gif beer11.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: alyaks on January 04, 2010, 06:58:47 PM
I think someone sits on the porch drinking beer from their shorts

How does Swamp drink beer from his shorts? hysterical.gif