Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoCheats Pick'em 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

DebbieN

Thanks everyone. Good luck this weekend :)

CindyLouWho

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

WTG Josie!  Finally the boys won one!  football4.gif cheerleading.gif

Joe C

CindyLouWho

WTG Joe!  Good luck everyone today!   football4.gif cheerleading.gif

FreecellFanny

Hubby and I just got back to the hotel after taking in the Patriots game at Gillette - I am still trying to thaw out.

We were soaked to the bone because of the rain and snow in spite of 4 layers of clothing.  white flag.gif

Homer, you would have loved the cheerleaders -  they were out there in skimpy Halloween costumes!  cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 18, 2009, 06:09:36 PM
Hubby and I just got back to the hotel after taking in the Patriots game at Gillette - I am still trying to thaw out.

We were soaked to the bone because of the rain and snow in spite of 4 layers of clothing.  white flag.gif

Homer, you would have loved the cheerleaders -  they were out there in skimpy Halloween costumes!  cheerleading.gif

wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

The routine they did in the end zone we were in was to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

There was a devil, a bumble bee, a nurse, lacy lingerie, a sexy referee,  lipstick.gif

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 18, 2009, 06:09:36 PM

Tom looked ok today. hysterical.gif

FreecellFanny

I was gazing more at Randy Moss...however, I think I did a good job of being incognito.

Being a cheesehead in Patriots country is risky business.  bubblegum.gif

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 18, 2009, 06:14:00 PM
The routine they did in the end zone we were in was to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

There was a devil, a bumble bee, a nurse, lacy lingerie, a sexy referee,  lipstick.gif

pictures?  magnifier.gif

Homer

Squid

Homer likes them to look a little bit innocent....... so he can corrupt 'em.

Joe C

FreecellFanny

Some of those ladies ain't so hot...then again, I'm no Victoria's Secret girl.  giggle2.gif

FreecellFanny

Sent hubby the link and he noticed that those pics are from two years ago... undecided.gif

Here is a link to the current pics: http://www.patriots.com/cheerleaders/index.cfm?ac=photogallery&searchstring=ALL

mepoohnyou

Is there room for 1 more in this pickem game?

mepoohnyou/elwayditka elf2.gif