Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

You can join anytime; prizes are awarded weekly.  beer11.gif

Hocky

WTG Crissysis!  Another girl in the winner's circle!  cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

WTG Crissy!!   tumbsup.gif

You men wanta borrow my Queen cd so y'all can play "Another 1 bites the Dust" ?   giggle2.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

Congrats, Cissy!  I guess this means that the goils have won every week so far, except for 1?

crissysis

blowkisses.gif ty' all   pure luck except for my steelers  cheerleading.gif Girl's rule... Guy's drool tease.gif Oops almost forgot , how do I claim my winnings?

Hocky

Just pick out the auto you want...download it and give the reg code to homer and he will send you the password for it..i believe that is how it is done...if not someone will correct me.

Squid

Hocky's got it right.  Just be sure to tell Homer you won the Football Pick 'em for this week.  Otherwise you're just a person saying, "Give me an auto".   hysterical.gif

Hocky

Looks like the girls stuck it to the boys again!   YAY!  cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

Congrats!!   tumbsup.gif

Is it just me or are we lacking in guys comments lately in this topic?  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 03, 2009, 05:44:10 PM
Congrats!!   tumbsup.gif

Is it just me or are we lacking in guys comments lately in this topic?  giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif
Since I am the only GUY that has actually won, I will wait until one of my brothers actually wins! hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

popcorn2.gif girl5.gif

Good luck this week everybody!

Hocky

WTG Swamp!  Finally another guy wins......that's guys 2 and girls 7   cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 10, 2009, 11:07:31 AM
WTG Swamp!  Finally another guy wins......that's guys 2 and girls 7   cheerleading.gif
LOL!!!!

Great job, dude beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

WTG Swamp!   Nice job guys  giggle2.gif

crissysis

girls21.gif atta boy , swamp  Girls still rule and guys drool   giggle2.gif  Remember to get your picks in early this week, we have a Thursday night game on.  Good Luck Everyone ( especially those of the female gender )  blink.gif

chummychum

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info Crissy, got mine in!  Lets go girls, lets keep those guys drooling!   giggle2.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

And dare I mention..... nice overall score, Hocky!!  WTG

swamp

Quote from: chummychum on November 11, 2009, 02:34:41 PM
Swamp strikes again
thanks chummy.im like a old gator.sneek around and wait to strike. well and luck helps  embarrassed.gif great job everyone.after all it all about having fun  cheerleading.gif football4.gif coffee.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on November 12, 2009, 03:54:09 AM
And dare I mention..... nice overall score, Hocky!!  WTG

shy12.gif  Thanks Squidly!  blowkisses.gif