Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free hosting for avatar's and sig's

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

https://www.imageshack.us/

ImageShack(TM) is a free hosting solution. When you don't want to bother with creating a website or buying webhosting (web hosting), you can use this service entirely for free.

image types allowed:   jpeg, jpg, png, gif
maximum image size:   850 kilobytes
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

I'll have to try there when i get back on my comp to upload my edited signature that i already have. the sig i have now does seem too blank  ;D

LuLu

fatkid

Eh, if anyone want's I can host photos as well... I get a bunch of free webspace from my university so I can resize images and then give you the link you would need for you image to be placed... Just PM me and let me know...

Element

Ahh yea thats a very nice site Mayhem, i just used it to show wwwpogocheatsnet name in action  ;D  :P. I wonder how long the image stays up for?

CajnSwty

There has been talk about the avatar being to big.  I am not sure what that is but please tell me if my name on the page is to big and I will take it down.  I want to follow any rule that might be causing some people trouble seeing the message board.

bob@pogopal

Just an idea CajnSwty:

If you moved your name so that is beside the graphic instead of underneath it, your signature would have all of the same content and only take up half as much vertical space on the page.

CajnSwty

I will do that if you tell me how to do it.  It took me awhile to learn how to do it that way..... :-[  But I would be glad to do it.......just send me the instructions.  Thanks

bob@pogopal

CajnSwty

Homer

Cajn, I don't have time to do it now. I will help you later today. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Homer, can you please help me with my picture?  It has those black dots on it and I have tried every program I have to try and get rid of them, but none of them work.  Is there anything you can do to make the picture look better?  I stopped using it for a little while to try and fix it, but could not so I once again put it back on here.  I like it but the black dots drive me crazy..... :o

badcrazygirl

Quaevil

RocknRollGirl

SoaringUSAEagle

Nothing you can do about them, unless you go in and edit them.... which is a pain.  I dont like the blinking personally.  Thank you for slowing it down though, well, using Home's version.  Nearly turned off the avatars in my settings... My eyes cant handle that.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on September 29, 2004, 09:35:22 PM
Nothing you can do about them, unless you go in and edit them.... which is a pain. I dont like the blinking personally. Thank you for slowing it down though, well, using Home's version. Nearly turned off the avatars in my settings... My eyes cant handle that.
Sorry if it hurting anyone eyes.  I will try and find another pic to put up there since this one is bothering people.  I did not mean to hurt everyones eyes and I will try a different one if I can find one.  Again SORRY!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview