This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free hosting for avatar's and sig's

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

Is this better????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

RocknRollGirl

Now this one is wierd......and not me at all.    HAHAHAHAHAHA  Guess I will have to keep looking.

RocknRollGirl

Nope to nude for this website.  Sorry again.    ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

RocknRollGirl

So for now I will kept my flashing rocknrollgirl off and any of the other one's I tried.  Don't want to hurt anyone eyes are there feelings.  Sorry

Homer

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on September 29, 2004, 08:38:22 PM
Homer, can you please help me with my picture?  It has those black dots on it and I have tried every program I have to try and get rid of them, but none of them work.  Is there anything you can do to make the picture look better?  I stopped using it for a little while to try and fix it, but could not so I once again put it back on here.  I like it but the black dots drive me crazy..... :o

Which picture? I only see your signature. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RocknRollGirl

Homer, It was the picture I had up there with the girl playing the guitar flashing.  It had some dots on it and I could not get it off and asked if you would help me.  Then someone said it was too flashy and they did not want to look at it, so I kept changing my picture but i could not find one i liked.  I wanted to put the flashing rocknrollgirl picture that you slowed down for me, but I lost it.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  And I can not find it anywhere.  If you still have it can you please send it to me again.  Thanks for you help.

Homer

I still have it. It's a bit late tonight. I'll see what I can do with it tomorrow. ;)

RocknRollGirl

Ok, Thank you Homer....that is really sweet of you to help me out.  I really do appreciate it.  Thank you again.

Homer

I decided to have another Duff and fix it. A bit of a pain. I had to remove the color one pixel at a time. If need be I can slow down the frame rate more also.

RocknRollGirl

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and did I tell you thank you.   ;) ;) I really do appreciate all the time it took to make it look fantastic.  I really love it very much.  If you think it is hurting people's eyes by flashing to much then by all means if you have the time please slow it down.  Thank you again and again and again and again and again.......THANKS!!!!!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Homers the first one to help me him and Yz with my Avatars and stuff hes a sweetie heres a Duff to Homer ;D

Homer

Your welcome. :) I think your ok now. One of the things I did is program the animation to stop after 50 revolutions. So if you have the time to watch the animation every time it changes color count until you reach 150 and you'll notice it stops. ;)

Homer

Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on October 01, 2004, 01:53:58 AM
Homers the first one to help me him and Yz with my Avatars and stuff hes a sweetie heres a Duff to Homer ;D

Why thank you Innocent! :-*

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview