PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 12:55:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Server Issues (Sept 9)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Hocky

I cant help but to start singing that Beyonce commercial.........."Lemme Lemme upgrade ya"   giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Mayhem, I think Homer has caused a "burst" today with all his having peeps  wanting to have their privates checked.  I've recieved the server problem error a couple times trying to open any thread.  Homer needs to stand in the cormer for a time-out! lol

Hocky

Cuz he has too many private checking sessions going on!  magnifier.gif giggle2.gif

Homer

I needed a nap after checking all them privates. You know how guys get after checking privates.  turkey4.gif &

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Oh so we are getting a new server, it must be all these newbies that old server cant haaandle, or could it be Stinkbell  hysterical.gif tks mayhem for letting us no.  or could it be Homer checking all those privates also.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

I had server issues at Red Lobster recently. Can you fix that, too, Mayhem?

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 27, 2009, 11:12:56 AM
I had server issues at Red Lobster recently. Can you fix that, too, Mayhem?

go to freecreditreport dot com.....I seen those boys serving up some fish and stuff (on the old commercial) LOL!  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 27, 2009, 11:18:25 AM
go to freecreditreport dot com.....I seen those boys serving up some fish and stuff (on the old commercial) LOL!  hysterical.gif

Now those were some pretty funny commercials.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2009, 03:15:39 PM
I needed a nap after checking all them privates. You know how guys get after checking privates.  turkey4.gif &
Yeah, roll over and start snoring! giggle2.gif

Tamara

Quote from: gator8_24 on September 27, 2009, 12:52:01 PM
Yeah, roll over and start snoring! giggle2.gif

hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif  Gator !!! Isn't that the truth !!! And I better shup or Homer will start slappin' me like he does to all the others.   giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Tamara on September 27, 2009, 07:56:37 PM
hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif  Gator !!! Isn't that the truth !!! And I better shup or Homer will start slappin' me like he does to all the others.   giggle2.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview