Main Menu

Survivor Samoa

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

C~M

disneyland lady

Squid

Wow!  Thanks for the reminder.  I love my DirecTV digital recorder.  I just tell it to record the series and I never have to worry about missing an episode. 

I hope it's a good season.

arniebear

Thanks for reminder, I just got Uverse in the spring which records up to 4 programs at one time, I plan on missing nothing this season, lol.

msgg

I have Dish network with DVR, so am ready for the new season, Survivor is my Favorite show, can't wait cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

I hope the shows good this year, I'm ready for it   popcorn2.gif

I want 1 of those things that records several things at 1 time!!   6_6.gif giggle2.gif

Homer

Damn and here I thought this topic was about girl scout cookies  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

QuoteDamn and here I thought this topic was about girl scout cookies

hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

ok that 1 Russell has to goooooooo...he's saying all the females are dumb?   swear2.gif hysterical.gif  Let's see who's a dumba$$ when they vote him off  giggle2.gif

Homer those GS samoa cookies are yummy!

disneyland lady

His lie about being in Katrina is hurtful to anyone who lived thru it so he is going to be even more of a disliked slob when he returns home. I think he got his techniques from Johnny Fairplay and as Dr. Phil would say "how's that workin' for ya?".

jarjar

DLL in my opinion he is one big crack case undecided.gif I do not think he will last long. Of course I always am wrong giggle2.gif

ing10

Oh what a snake that Russell is!! To sabotage his own tribe mates no less. That troll has got to go.  shocked.gif

GameDiva

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 17, 2009, 05:26:18 PM
ok that 1 Russell has to goooooooo...he's saying all the females are dumb?   swear2.gif hysterical.gif  Let's see who's a dumba$$ when they vote him off  giggle2.gif

Homer those GS samoa cookies are yummy!

OMG Russell needs a good b**ch slap. slap1.gif

He has got to be the most arrogant player EVER. He makes Richard Hatch look lovable.

4Tattoo4

I forgot about it dang it and i've not missed a single season  crying10.gif

Homer

It took all of about 10 minutes for the first wardrobe malfunction  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I missed the show but my DVR caught it.  I'll watch tonight.  I can't wait to start hating this Russell guy.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

arniebear

I only hope Betsy is a good enough Cop and catches Russell in the act .......... and they all go after him.  There are not enough bad words to describe him  swear2.gif

Mistyeyed

yea,hes the resident jerk..they always have at least one each season...

disneyland lady

I loved that the men gathered around to discuss where and how would the camp be best started. Had I been there I would have been rolling my eyes and just setting up something for myself for the night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview