PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 09:21:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coke Reward Points

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

zombie

after looking at the rewards... I would have to choose a year of pogo ... I don't have a lot of reward points yet.

monna50

i may add another years pogo since i only need 50 more coke pints  coffee.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: zombie on September 27, 2009, 03:54:01 PM
after looking at the rewards... I would have to choose a year of pogo ... I don't have a lot of reward points yet.

hi11.gif
Hey there,
I'd love to trade pogo passes for any coke rewards you may have....please let me know!!
Thanks,
FacebookCharlie  beer11.gif elf2.gif

munch000

I 've got 2125 coke points. guess I'm going to eat them with subs  giggle2.gif

Squid

OMG... don't waste those coke points on pogo memberships!  Lots of peeps will trade passes for the points, myself included. 

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: munch000 on September 28, 2009, 09:49:46 AM
I 've got 2125 coke points. guess I'm going to eat them with subs  giggle2.gif

hi11.gif
Please check your private messages...I would love to trade with you for those coke rewards points.... help.gif help.gif

virgn36

I've got 10,000 points & I can not redeem anything.  crying10.gif  crying10.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: virgn36 on September 28, 2009, 10:55:58 AM
I've got 10,000 points & I can not redeem anything.  crying10.gif  crying10.gif

why not?  if you haven't banked them in your my coke rewards account...I'll trade them for club pogo passes!!!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 28, 2009, 12:00:39 PM
why not?  if you haven't banked them in your my coke rewards account...I'll trade them for club pogo passes!!!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

Charlie, why don't you ever send me anything? I was the first person on this forum to be subtly rude to you. Doesn't that count for anything?  giggle2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 28, 2009, 12:51:53 PM
Charlie, why don't you ever send me anything? I was the first person on this forum to be subtly rude to you. Doesn't that count for anything?  giggle2.gif

hi11.gif

Stinky....I am so terribly sorry....I thought you were checking your privates...... tease.gif

Well check your privates this time....I got something for you!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 28, 2009, 12:56:06 PM
hi11.gif

Stinky....I am so terribly sorry....I thought you were checking your privates...... tease.gif

Well check your privates this time....I got something for you!!! beer11.gif elf2.gif

You are such a doll, but I was really just joking with you! I sent the codes back to you so you can give them out to someone who really needs them.
I am winning quite nicely, and the ones I am winning are going to Homer to distribute.

Thanks again, you're such a kind and generous person and I'm so glad you found our forum!   embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 28, 2009, 10:09:41 AM
OMG... don't waste those coke points on pogo memberships!  Lots of peeps will trade passes for the points, myself included. 
Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 28, 2009, 12:00:39 PM

Ya'll a bunch of Coke Reward hos.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

who me?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 28, 2009, 03:27:29 PM
Ya'll a bunch of Coke Reward hos.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Thats Mrs. Ho lipstick.gif

psmint

If virgin36 has unclaimed points and doesn't want them.....how about dividing them up -- we'll all give you Pogo passes for them....  You could make a real haul..   tumbsup.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 28, 2009, 01:10:09 PM
You are such a doll, but I was really just joking with you! I sent the codes back to you so you can give them out to someone who really needs them.
I am winning quite nicely, and the ones I am winning are going to Homer to distribute.

Thanks again, you're such a kind and generous person and I'm so glad you found our forum!   embrace.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  I know it...I was trying to have some fun with you too...you sounded as if YOU REALLY needed some...and I don't want anyone to feel left out, but thanks for the return I sent them right out to someone who needed them desperately!!!

You are a doll yourself and take care, you brighten my day everyday.....especially with that little hottie in your signature!!!   beer11.gif elf2.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 28, 2009, 03:27:29 PM
Ya'll a bunch of Coke Reward hos.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif
is a Coke ho different from a crack ho?  ass.gif

just curious!!!  no-no.gif no-no.gif shocked.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

psmint

You know you're a Subway Scrabble Ho when...you see an empty soda cup blowing in the parking lot of the local Subway - stop your car - get out -- and da*n!!  someone already took the codes off of it!!!  Maybe I need rehab!!

Hocky

Quote from: psmint on September 28, 2009, 07:14:57 PM
You know you're a Subway Scrabble Ho when...you see an empty soda cup blowing in the parking lot of the local Subway - stop your car - get out -- and da*n!!  someone already took the codes off of it!!!  Maybe I need rehab!!

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Guilty as charged!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview