This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems....HELP!

Started by AladdinsLove,

Previous topic - Next topic

AladdinsLove

HI everyone I am new to this forum and need some help  help.gif. I am in Australia and purchased 30 pogo gems the other night, I was charged for them but haven't received them from pogo ( I have opened a dispute with Payal). Pogo has given me only 20 bonus ones to get me started but I can't even use them because every time I try to use them it says to sign the digital agreement....which I did the other night when I purchased 30, and even if I go to the digital agreement page there is no box to tick anyway. swear2.gif  I have emailed pogo for help 4 times now with no response even though I got an automated one saying I would get a reply in 24 hrs. I tried to buy some more with a different credit card but all I kept getting was "an unexpected error has occurred try again later" and I even tried using them on my mums computer but the same thing happened. Lets just say I am about to explode as I want my gems  slap1.gif Anybody have any ideas???
Thanks  sad.gif

C~M

I'm not sure which ones, but some countries can't buy or use gems.

AladdinsLove

Yea Australia never used to be able to get gems but now we can, my Mum got some the other night as well with no problems, so I don't know what's going on. crying10.gif

AladdinsLove

C~M

MsMissy

Im so happy for you that you now can buy things with your Germs. happy spending money like i do.  hi11.gif

disneyland lady

I don't think anyone is reading what AladdinsLove said. They bought gems but didn't get them. I am thinking you should right away make a screenprint of your receipt of the gems and send that to Pogo Help by adding on to the question you already sent or Customer Service is going to just spend a week then send you an email saying "we need more info - send us proof of the purchase." Also try to find a Customer Service number for Australian Pogo and call them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 13, 2009, 01:10:00 PM
I don't think anyone is reading what AladdinsLove said. They bought gems but didn't get them. I am thinking you should right away make a screenprint of your receipt of the gems and send that to Pogo Help by adding on to the question you already sent or Customer Service is going to just spend a week then send you an email saying "we need more info - send us proof of the purchase." Also try to find a Customer Service number for Australian Pogo and call them.

She got the problem fixed.

Squid

* Squid runs out into the night to see if there's a full moon. 

ass.gif

jarjar

harley89

Tell me it isnt true that something Pogo has does not work right

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 13, 2009, 07:37:19 PM
Tell me it isnt true that something Pogo has does not work right

Truly, it's a dark, dark day.

Got any cookies?

AladdinsLove

Thanks Everyone, bat.gif I bought more gems but am still fighting to get the first lot of 30 I bought. I did send a screenshot to Pogo but because I got them through Paypal I have to email to them. Lets hope I get my 30 soon then its more happy spending  dancing16.gif

redhotbabydoll

Well good luck with the gems...hope it works out and you can buy and enjoy your things you spend them on. Have a great day.  cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview