PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 03:23:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP GIVEAWAY RESULTS

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

BIuTru

Zed36

tumbsup.gif i too received 3-m Pogo-passes Thanks Homer

I have some extras I just won
was trying again for coke points...

this site rocks   beer11.gif

Snowyjoke

It's a pitty I hear so late from this site from a new friend of pogo. I hope I'm not to late to get an free pogo membership for me and maby for my husband.  sad.gif

We live in the Netherlands and we can't do anything with the drawings on subway or coke, because we are not from the USA and don't have the good zipcodes. How can we get it?  help.gif

I play and my husband plays to on pogo, but for us it's very expensive, we both are handicapted and pogo is a part of our days, weeks and sometimes nights.  yawn.gif

Greetings, Snowyjoke

Homer

Quote from: Snowyjoke on October 18, 2009, 05:21:32 AM
It's a pitty I hear so late from this site from a new friend of pogo. I hope I'm not to late to get an free pogo membership for me and maby for my husband.  sad.gif

We live in the Netherlands and we can't do anything with the drawings on subway or coke, because we are not from the USA and don't have the good zipcodes. How can we get it?  help.gif

I play and my husband plays to on pogo, but for us it's very expensive, we both are handicapted and pogo is a part of our days, weeks and sometimes nights.  yawn.gif

Greetings, Snowyjoke

Enter a fake address. You do not need a real address to redeem the passes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Snowyjoke on October 18, 2009, 05:21:32 AM

Greetings, Snowyjoke

check your privates elf2.gif

thebaby103

Hi Homer I  Just found this site today by surfing the web. I was just wondering if u had anymore passes my little girl loves playing the games but I dont have a credit card to get the membership right now....

itsame

My sister is looking for some codes if there are any left it would be appreciated. thanks.

kittywannaply420

hi im new to this site... are there any passes left?  blink.gif if there are i would really like one

Homer

I don't have any codes. You'll have to play the subway game. There is only a few hours left.

Hocky

This is the results thread.........not the asking for more codes thread.  rolleyes.gif

ing10

catfancie

cheerleading.gif   A big heartfelt  love33.gif Thank You to all who contributed their codes and to Homer especially for taking the time and having the patients of a saint for distributing them all. 

Squid

Stinkerbell

lucy69

hysterical.gif im haveing a pogo brake down homer you got a extra pass  bubblegum.gif this is me going threw pogo withdraws >>>>>>>>>>>>>> hysterical.gif  slap1.gif help.gif

halliebird

hey homer!
do you have anymore memberships? if so let me know! thanks so much for your help!!
Halliebird

survivorjeff

Thank-you to  everyone and especially to Homer for the free pogo passes.  This is a really great forum and hope if something like this happends again, we can all  help each other out again.
Thank-you. cheesy.gif embrace.gif

lola58

Hi, would it be possible to get one of these passes? I sure hope I'm not too late :)

redhotbabydoll

cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif
WTG EVERYONE....THANKS FOR SHARING...HOMER A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR DOING AN AWESOME JOB AT SENDING OUT THE CODES AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS HELPED. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB. tumbsup.gif