FREE SNUGGIE BLANKET!! NO S & H!!!

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimsGiggles

[Admin edit : URL removed until someone confirms they actually received one]

Hurry 38 days left to get this!!!  beer11.gif  elf2.gif

C~M

roadwarrior

Hope I get this product in time for Christmas-I know someone who will love it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sodosopa

tumbsup.gif

YAY! Thank you so much for this, I have been wanting the Snuggie ever since I saw it on TV.

SlimsGiggles

You are very welcome!! I hope I get one also, my kids have been begging for this!! I had one sent to my moms house as well so hope I get both so kids are not fighting over the 1...lol  Maybe I will ask some friends if i can have something sent to their house as a present for my kids for them to hide for me and get more!  zipper.gif

FacebookCharlie

jarjar

twinkle6590

Thanks for the website. I know a certain person who will love this as a gift.  cheerleading.gif

who me?

Thanks  tumbsup.gif  I hope I get mine
I even emailed the link to the page to a bunch of friends and family  hi11.gif

roadwarrior

I was at Walgreens today picking up hubby's asthma meds....

Saw that had snuggies in stock.  They are selling snuggies....for dogs.

Yes, snuggies for dogs.  A big ol line of snuggies.  For dogs.

They come in 4 sizes.  Large, Large/medium, small and extra small.  $14.95 for each doggie snuggie.

The picture of the little wenier dog on the box wearing a snuggie (it was the one for small dogs) so frggin adorable I wanted to scoop him up and kiss him.

If I had the extra money I'd buy for one for our pit bull mix.  She's 14, almost 15 years old and really sensitive to cold.

Here's a Link to doggie snuggies:

https://www.thesnuggiefordogs.com/?mid=585235&a=56237&s=

YooneekEkoh

Thanks for posting the website! I was so excited when entering my info that I noticed afterwards I had misspelled my first name slap1.gif. So rather than Linda, I input Lida  giggle2.gif. I can be Lida for a day lipstick.gif  Thanks again  tumbsup.gif

Zed36

tumbsup.gif
Thanks for the link..I have 5 Sisters i am sure one will enjoy this

Hocky

WOOHOOO!  I just saw this...filled out the application....says it was accepted! 

Thanks for all the goody links Slims!   cheerleading.gif cheesy.gif

Sue

Thanks... it will be great if I do get it since I can use for Christmas.

My twins birthday is 12/01/01 and since it is so close to Christmas...

well it is hard to buy all they should be able to have for both events.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 20, 2009, 08:37:29 PM
Thanks... it will be great if I do get it since I can use for Christmas.

My twins birthday is 12/01/01 and since it is so close to Christmas...

well it is hard to buy all they should be able to have for both events.

I totally get that. My daughter's birthday is 12/21 and my grandfather's was 12/25. He said when he was growing up he felt cheated.
I've tried to make very sure to keep my daughter's birthday totally separate from any Christmas celebrations.

bobby

wow...these things must not be selling..thanks for the free snuggie tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I cant find any Link to click on too trry 2 get a Snuggie blanket. Would the link from roadwarrior be it? but thats for Dogs.hmmmmmmmmm  help.gif

jarjar

MsMissy it is the very first post on page 2 at the very bottom. Good luck

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2009, 08:42:20 PM
I totally get that. My daughter's birthday is 12/21 and my grandfather's was 12/25. He said when he was growing up he felt cheated.
I've tried to make very sure to keep my daughter's birthday totally separate from any Christmas celebrations.
My grandson was born on Christmas. He is sixteen (almost seventeen) and has not ever had a birthday party cuz everyone is gone the week of his birth. This year I finally gave him an "and a half" party during the summer so he could take a group of friends to the laser tag arena and have ½ a cake. But I am getting the snuggie for myself for the few days a year it is cold in the mornings.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 21, 2009, 05:06:01 PM
My grandson was born on Christmas. He is sixteen (almost seventeen) and has not ever had a birthday party cuz everyone is gone the week of his birth. This year I finally gave him an "and a half" party during the summer so he could take a group of friends to the laser tag arena and have ½ a cake. But I am getting the snuggie for myself for the few days a year it is cold in the mornings.

My oldest boy-who is turning 16 (hubby and I adopted him 2 years ago) on 12/24.

He's going to be getting his driver's lincese in Januray-we would take him to the DMV after his 16th, but thanks to christmas and new years....the DMV has very weird hours between Dec 20 and Jan 2 where we live.  He never had a birthday party until we adopted him.

First year he was with us, when he turned 14 we tried giving him a party the week before Christmas but everyone he knew was too busy then we moved it to the week after but no one wanted to come because they were all busy with New Years Stuff.

Last year for his 15th we gave up.  On the 24th we got him a cake a $25 visa gift card and his favorite meal.  Then in Feb for Preisdents day weekend (kids had that friday, sat, sun and monday off from school) we gave him his party on a Sat.  Cake, party, ballons.  His friends were able to come this time.

My other kids used to think having a birthday around christmas was cool but not any more after seeing how his birthday keeps getting shafted.  But at least we make it up to him.

He's been wanting a snuggie for the longest time and I hope it comes in time for his birthday.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview