Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Forum

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 23, 2009, 12:56:03 PM
hysterical.gif That's cuz I've already been banned from the Pogo Forum.  hysterical.gif
Pogo already send me a message not to post there. Something about not liking sarcasm. ass.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

Quote from: Joe C on October 23, 2009, 03:11:28 PM
Pogo already send me a message not to post there. Something about not liking sarcasm. ass.gif
NOOO!  no-no.gif  imagine that  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Hocky

I dunno bout that place...I read some of the threads on there and it seems pretty lame if you ask me...think I will stick to this place....  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

This is the place to be nono.gif

FreecellFanny

Well, I'll be damned -  an official BB for Pogo.

I wonder if they'll try and put us out of business?  popcorn2.gif

Ha, I suspect it will become nothing but a huge cluster. I won't be posting there because I hate the layout.

I know where my friends are.  cheerleading.gif

FreecellFanny

Well, I decided to log in there using my throw away non-club account so I could be the voice of reason.

Stay tuned.  diablo.gif

MsMissy

I have a question, y'all talk about a Pogo Forum.? But where is it in Pogo? I have never seen it.  help.gif

FreecellFanny

The link to it is in the first post in this thread.

From Pogo itself the link is way at the bottom of the page. I have already complained about that on the board.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 24, 2009, 07:51:51 AM

From Pogo itself the link is way at the bottom of the page. I have already complained about that on the board.  tumbsup.gif

I'd like you to also complain about cheaters being persecuted, and how Pogo is charging too much for gems. While you're at it, I wish you would mention that I want animated minis who can standup, cross the game screen and smack the crap out of the other minis.
Or at least flip the bird.

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 24, 2009, 07:51:51 AM

My complaint would be this:
"Why do the Word Search Daily future badges show up in a players album when then cannot be done for months? Why not make them like Jigsaw Detective where they show up on the first of the month." tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 24, 2009, 08:47:18 AM
"Why do the Word Search Daily future badges show up in a players album when then cannot be done for months? Why not make them like Jigsaw Detective where they show up on the first of the month." tumbsup.gif

Troublemaker.

Joe C

Stinkerbell

CindyLouWho

That sounds like a good name for ya!  giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 24, 2009, 08:29:03 AMI wish you would mention that I want animated minis who can standup, cross the game screen and smack the crap out of the other minis.

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Only in a perfect world Stinky.  6_6.gif

arniebear

QuoteI'd like you to also complain about cheaters being persecuted, and how Pogo is charging too much for gems. While you're at it, I wish you would mention that I want animated minis who can standup, cross the game screen and smack the crap out of the other minis.

hysterical.gif If only Pogo would take those suggestions.

Joe C

Quote from: arniebear on October 24, 2009, 09:43:57 AM
hysterical.gif If only Pogo would take those suggestions.
I have better ideas than those.

All the puzzle games should have x-rated clues when you are playing uncensored rooms.
All of the jigsaw puzzles should have x-rated pictures when you are playing uncensored rooms.
There should be rooms called "I love using cheat programs" where people can freely talk about using cheat programs.
Pogo should have a profile setting (invisible to other players, of course) that basically allows you to cheat and never claim prizes.
Pogo should allow your profile and screen name to not be visible in the room, replacing it with "Random Pogo Player X", where X is a random number generated when you enter the room. People on your friend's list could see your real name, but no one else.
In any gifting game, Pogo should allow you to have anonymous Pogo gift-giving and gift-receiving, so that the people in games like Mahjong Safari would shut up about me gifiting 100 tokens every 2 minutes. BE THANKFUL POGO gives you something.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on October 24, 2009, 08:47:18 AM
What he is actually saying is "I hate having unfinished badges in the Game Book". But in essense it means that Pogo <b>will</b> have Word Search Daily badges for the immediate future (unless we add states to our union) but Jigsaw Detective could end tomorrow.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 24, 2009, 09:54:24 AM
I have better ideas than those.

There should be rooms called "I love using cheat programs" where people can freely talk about using cheat programs.

The upside to this is that this would create competition because there would be chat about which programs work best. Uh huh... BadgeHelp  watching you.gif

Pogo should have a profile setting (invisible to other players, of course) that basically allows you to cheat and never claim prizes.
Pogo should allow your profile and screen name to not be visible in the room, replacing it with "Random Pogo Player X", where X is a random number generated when you enter the room. People on your friend's list could see your real name, but no one else.
In any gifting game, Pogo should allow you to have anonymous Pogo gift-giving and gift-receiving, so that the people in games like Mahjong Safari would shut up about me gifiting 100 tokens every 2 minutes. BE THANKFUL POGO gives you something.

This is just beautiful... I would not only NEVER have to chat or give gifts, but I wouldn't even have to be visible to anyone.   6_6.gif  Beautiful, just... beautiful.