This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Pet Window Decal

Started by SlimsGiggles,

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimsGiggles

I know I've posted this free pet window decal before because it's currently next to my front door, yet I can't find the old post for the life of me. I'd make for a horrible detective. We probably only need one decal at any rate. The last thing I want is for firefighters to think I've got twenty dogs hiding in the house since I've got 10 decals plastered on the windows.  panic button.gif

http://www.heyitsfree.net/2009/11/03/free-pet-window-decal/

Hocky

Thanks for this......I feel better knowing that if there is a fire, the firefighters will know that I have an animal inside!  tumbsup.gif

~buttercup~

i don't know about your town but in my town firefighters don't care about pets. when my house was on fire one of my cats was still inside and when the firefighters came i told them about it and they did nothing. i never saw her again. maybe it's just here though.

Hocky

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 04, 2009, 03:17:05 PM
i don't know about your town but in my town firefighters don't care about pets. when my house was on fire one of my cats was still inside and when the firefighters came i told them about it and they did nothing. i never saw her again. maybe it's just here though.

Sorry to hear that buttercup!  embrace.gif  Maybe they were thinking it was too dangerous...just guessing here....if not then they were just plain 'ol thoughtless.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on November 05, 2009, 06:52:55 AM
Sorry to hear that buttercup!  embrace.gif  Maybe they were thinking it was too dangerous...

That's what I was thinking, too. Hopefully that is the case, and no one can blame them for not risking their lives if they felt it was too dangerous.

Squid

****************  SPECIAL REPORT **************************

Isn't Stinky's siggy looking all sorts of interesting with all that drippiness?

*****  Back to our regular programming ****************************

~buttercup~

it wasn't really dangerous. minutes earlier i was in the house and forced to leave because of the smoke but they had masks and stuff they could have done something. anyways they did go inside the house. they were in there for a while but didn't even try to save my cat. not sure what they were doing but anyways.

triviamaven

I also use these decals as a crime deterrent....they see my 2 dogs listed and think twice about coming through windows or such if they are casing my house....that is IF they haven't heard the barking. I also have a sign at the door that says that any ringing of the doorbell before 1pm may result in my unleashing the dog on you--complete with a vicious german shepherd and rottweiler picture. Seemed to work almost immediately once I put it up!  lol.

Hocky

No decal....guess this one was a bust offer also...  swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 05, 2009, 08:39:57 AM
****************  SPECIAL REPORT **************************

Isn't Stinky's siggy looking all sorts of interesting with all that drippiness?

*****  Back to our regular programming ****************************
Thanks for that update. watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview