This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

in game badges...

Started by eminem,

Previous topic - Next topic

eminem

hay all, i just finished my challenges and wanted to chat a bit, but the chat is messed up or something cause i can't get it.  well anyways....got a question for all you pogoholics.  what IN GAME BADGES do you NOT have as of yet????  for me....the last 2 badges from fortune bingo, the last 4 from perfect pair solitaire, the last 4 from phlinx, and the ace high natural flush badge from Texas Hold'em Poker.  everyone please share and show off your stuff!!  Tc all.

zenia

Im missing, Natural flush in Poker and last 2 in phlinx & last 3 in perfect pair, i got over 3000 bingos...

Thisnamenottaken

Hmmmm....

I need

last one in Mahjong
Last 3 in Phlinx
Last 3 in PPS
and Royal in Texas Holdum

yousmellbad

i need the jaguar in tri peaks

all the bingo

all the ones in philnx, except the honeybee

all the ones in PP solitare, except the row boat

all majohng

all texas hold em

Pop Fu

The only game i beat was WC solitare. :)

Hooper2092

I need:
The Last 3 in Phlinx
The Last 1 in Mahjong
And the last 3 In Perfect Pair
-------------------------
totally waiting on the auto to be to fixed for mahjong and the one for phlinx to come out- I hate both those games- but I can pretty much knock out Perfect pair quickly as I dont mind it so badly.

ImAPogoCheater

Hi all,
     I know the I am one to show off but the only in game badges I do not have as of yet is the 3rd badge in Fortune Bingo (9000 Bingos) and the last badge in Perfect Pair Solitaire. I have every other badge in every other game and am waiting for more lol LMAO.
TTYL
HAGD,
POGOCHEATER

Hooper2092

The last badge in bingo is only 1900 so you'll get it sooner than you think.

chuckbronson

need the last two in fortune bingo
need the four natural aces in Texas hold em
need all phlinx and perfect pair solitaire
have all the others

I R 1337

should we really be saying erember pogo moniters

gettysrevenge

I have alot of the badges but i have done most on my own.  Well, that isn't true i did have help here ya know.  However, I would like to know what the secret is with bingo.  I can play 50 games and get 1 bingo, they have to be doing something I dont know about.  If anyone knows anything I would really like to know.  THe auto is great like all the others, however, there is something I am missing in bingo.  By the way, congrats on the paycell program.  I used it for the first time and sure there is tweaks but I can honestly say it was awesome.  I could use a smile and that it did.  Thanks for any help.   And yes I also bought the maj and it seems to be different in some way as on the easy I have to babysit and help it out.  Good game playin all   Gettysrevenge :'(  still crying over doc and now the attys are battling it out.  Hope I have something left when it is over lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zenia

heres a few tips for BINGO players;
1- A sharing room does help BIG TIME

2-Watch what dottie says;if she says someone is tired or sleepy that means they missed a #;If she says she sees good things for YOU and you have a crappy card You will WIN within the next couple of games,Dottie says she shes a spin in your future when you mark the gold #, but sometimes you have maybe 4 of 25 # and she will say your name and that what to look for..

3-If you do win or get 2 out of 5 wins LEAVE the room and go to another room, dont park in the same room for hours

4- Join a game in the middle of it, your chances are higher to get a bingo

5- speed room are better to play in , goes faster and lesslikely to get bored

6- I did it all myself, NO AUTO and have over 3000 bingos ;D

gettysrevenge

Hey all thanks for the advice~~~  I knew there was something I was missing somewhere.  And I will give all your help tidbits a try.  Again thanks all !!! Will let you know what happens

KittyKat

could some1 either post the shared bingo rooms or pm me some of them? thanx

Barbyxo

I have well over 3,000 wins in bingo and while I appreciate the advice given, I would like to respectfully disagree.  Playing in sharing rooms slows you down, causes you to have to keep chat open and read non bingo related drivel.  People type in "b" to signify that they have the bingo and they are waiting to gong.  The fourth or fifth person who has the "b" is to gong, which tends to anger people scurrying for the gong.  Sharing was a terrific concept until it was limited to the first five players.  I respect those who wish to share and when everyone cooperates, it is very nice.  It is frustrating to have to stop and type in "b" while five others lock you out and then the name calling ensues.

Walking into a game in progress is great.  If you have a lousy card then change it.  This works only if you have zippy high speed access.  I like to keep the chat closed.  I win, leave and find another game in progress.  Why wait for that intermission?

Don't forget about the "hidden number."   Dottie always has one left in the chamber at the end.  If bingo has been called and let's say, it is a vertical and you are set up 3-ways with only one # needed then mark them all and try to gong.  If you don't have a bingo then un-mark them quickly.  If you get a "red X" it is not that big a deal.  It's worth it if you surprise yourself with a bingo.

I like the "non-speedy" rooms because the people who park in speedy are a little more hard core about the game.  Slower rooms are more for multi-taskers who sometimes tend to miss numbers.  Also, play when there is a weekly challenge for the game.  You can make 60+ bingo in a day with all those rooms open.  I say, walk in, chat off, flip cards, win and leave.  You miss the bickering and the prattle for the dead chat and while someone who is describing their boil "the size of a walnut" is waiting for the intermission, you are snapping up another win in another room instead of looking at Dottie and what looks like a deer tick on her upper lip.

Congratulations on your 3,000 win.  It would have been sweeter if a badge came with the Crystal Ball (3,000 win) level.

Homer

I have had no problems in the sharing rooms whether it was everyone bingos or only 5 bingos. I always kept chat off due to the constant arguing between sharers and non sharers. I would be lucky to have 100 bingos if not for the share rooms. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bumpers

Good tips.......................thanks.......................so which ones are the sharing rooms,please?????? ???

Barbyxo

One card-speedy, rooms 66 & 67 tend to share.  They also tend to fuss constantly and they get pretty vicious.  Golden Bingo is nice most of the time.  Like Homer said, chat is best left off. 

honeypyye

Well...I use a Fortune Bingo helper (that I can't remember who madeĀ  :() and all it does is mark all the cards and wait for the 1st bingo to be called...then it hits the gong..I dont' get many tokens but I don't care...I'm just there to get bingo's anyway... :)

LuLu

That one didn't work for me.  It would mark all the cards right away and ring the gong.  I kept getting booted out for not having a bingo. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview