PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 09:52:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tiger Woods Accident

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 05, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
A 4th woman has retained the services of a lawyer and is claiming she had an affair with Tiger also. What do these women need lawyers for? Any chance of a payday went out the window when they went public.
We are now at 4 pole-riding Tiger women. How much longer until every skeeze says Tiger banged her? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 05, 2009, 07:43:41 PM
My husband likes it when I call him Tiger. Maybe if I go public I can get some cash?

I don't get it. Are they going to sue him for being a cheating douche bag?

I don't like the fact he was cheating on his wife but I don't think any of these skanks deserve to get rich from it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

HILLBILLY131

crying10.gif why call it an accident when it isn't an accdent just come out and say tiger woods was cheating on his wife

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 05, 2009, 07:57:56 PM
I don't get it. Are they going to sue him for being a cheating douche bag?

I don't like the fact he was cheating on his wife but I don't think any of these skanks deserve to get rich from it.

I don't know what to say. He didn't force them, if he really was with him, so what's the deal? Not like he can pay them to keep quiet now, right? So what are they hoping to gain?

Like I always say... Keep you zipper zipped in front anyone but your wife/husband and things will go much better for you.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 05, 2009, 08:08:12 PM
I don't know what to say. He didn't force them, if he really was with him, so what's the deal? Not like he can pay them to keep quiet now, right? So what are they hoping to gain?

Like I always say... Keep you zipper zipped in front anyone but your wife/husband and things will go much better for you.

Yeah the lawyer thing has me confuzzled  embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

My hubby just said that he heard 2 more are on their way out of the closet and will confess their affairs with Tiger.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 05, 2009, 08:41:59 PM
My hubby just said that he heard 2 more are on their way out of the closet and will confess their affairs with Tiger.

At this point who cares? 1 or 100 he's still a scumbag

If your gonna cheat on your wife you would think Tiger could pick up a better looking girl than a troll from VH1's Tool Academy

alyaks

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 05, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
A 4th woman has retained the services of a lawyer and is claiming she had an affair with Tiger also. What do these women need lawyers for? Any chance of a payday went out the window when they went public.

Ever hear of the "Rag" publications? They hope to get rich telling their stories. They went public, but now they can tell the gory details. Maybe Tiger will pay them to recant. Who knows. Too bad. Alot of kids idolized the man.

Homer

Quote from: alyaks on December 05, 2009, 11:15:27 PM
Ever hear of the "Rag" publications? They hope to get rich telling their stories. They went public, but now they can tell the gory details. Maybe Tiger will pay them to recant. Who knows. Too bad. Alot of kids idolized the man.

The time for paying anyone to recant has come and gone. He already admitted to his "transgressions" as he wants to call them.

alyaks

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 06, 2009, 06:25:48 AM
The time for paying anyone to recant has come and gone. He already admitted to his "transgressions" as he wants to call them.

You're right of course. They must just be wanting their moment of fame. (and the money they'll get for interviews on tv and magazines. A 5th woman came forward today.

Homer

Quote from: alyaks on December 06, 2009, 10:01:33 PM
You're right of course. They must just be wanting their moment of fame. (and the money they'll get for interviews on tv and magazines. A 5th woman came forward today.

I hope it is worth cheating on  his wife. I heard she gets around $300 million if she divorces him.

alyaks

300 Million isn't anywhere near enough for what he makes. If I were her, I'd hold out for future earnings lol

Homer

Quote from: alyaks on December 07, 2009, 06:51:02 AM
300 Million isn't anywhere near enough for what he makes. If I were her, I'd hold out for future earnings lol

I would take 300 million. I'm needy not greedy. tongue.gif

Hocky

Don't forget there might be a pre-nup......that could put a damper on the amount of money she can get. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 07, 2009, 09:41:46 AM
Don't forget there might be a pre-nup......that could put a damper on the amount of money she can get. 

I think pre-nups should include stipulations regarding whether or not the zipper was kept zipped.

Mayhem

A quick google search shows this :

Elin Nordegren Woods originally would "only" receive $20 million from Woods after 10 years of marriage. 

In light of the current scandal, it has been said that Elin Nordegren Woods' prenuptial agreement has been increased by $55 million to $75 million, and the time frame she must remain married to Woods dropped from 10 years to 7 years.  In addition, she would receive a $5 million one-time payment. 

This amounts to an $80 million payout for Elin Woods, not to mention any funds she would receive for child support should she and Tiger divorce.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

wow...sounds like if she wants a divorce, right now is the time to get one.

Ya know...when "normal" men cheat, they cheat on their wives one woman at a time.  Tiger cheated on his wife with what...5 women and counting..at once?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

If I was her, I'd walk away with a divorce and the $$$.

Money may not buy love but 75/80 million would sure buy me a hell of a lot of happiness.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Geeez, he was one of the few professional athletes that I thought had some dignity and class.  Keep it in your pants, Tiger. 

greeneyes

I kind of find it funny.. i mean... its not, but at the same time...it kind of is.

yes, if it was me I wouldn't be laughing. Or find it funny. However, they have so much money... I think I would leave and move on pretty fast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview