This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell Chanllenge

Started by LuLu,

Previous topic - Next topic

LuLu

For those who don't know already, you don't have to finish the game.  Just get the scratch offs and then hit new game.  Your name won't go up in lights either. 

kizzakad

the easiest way to get ure badge is:
click new game untill the 4 scratch cards are near the bottom, and when u click the 4 scratch cards, then click new game and replay hand. just keep replaying hand and ull get it in no time, dont even need a cheat for this one.

2TOOME

Quote from: kizzakad on July 07, 2004, 08:44:49 AM
the easiest way to get ure badge is:
click new game untill the 4 scratch cards are near the bottom, and when u click the 4 scratch cards, then click new game and replay hand. just keep replaying hand and ull get it in no time, dont even need a cheat for this one.

That's what I did. I found an easy game with the bonus cards at the bottom and replayed that one game till I had my badge.  Very easy that way.  Faster than a cheat.

ef9n15

That's exactly what I did. And to think I was the mastermind behind this. :)

lobstersonmypiano

I found a way to get the badge really quick for any one who hasn't got the badge yet and aint worried about their rank in the game. All you need to do is find a game that all the bonus cards are at the bottom of the rows or very close to it and once you scrath all of them just hit new game and then choose replay hand and do it all over again it took me 10 min. to get 200  hope this helps any one who hasn't got it yet................ ;D

honeypyye

LOL...I did the same thing...took me all of 20 min...=)

kizzakad

um.. no offence lobstersonmypiano but can you read? i already said that look up ^^^

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview