This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Protect Your Drivers License

Started by GreenLizard,

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenLizard

This is upsetting. Check your drivers license...

Now you can see anyone's Drivers License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...Picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security. Privacy, where is our right to it?

I removed mine, I suggest you all do the same. Go to the website. Just enter your name, City and State to see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked 'Please Remove.' This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

National Motor Vehicle License Organization web site - offering a free searchable database of over 128 million U.S. driver's license photos. Search using the box below.

The United States amendment to the Freedom of Information Act enacted on Sept. 3rd 2008 provides public access to motor vehicle driver's information in an electronic format. Under the Motor Vehicle Operator License Identification Act (MOLIA), all US states are required to adhere to the Driver's statute and store an electronic copy of all valid drivers licenses in their state. We do our best to make all license photo's searchable.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

lilsh0rtii445

This is sad. So, I went to the website.....typed my name in..figured it didn't load....clicked "click here" and then "view".....i figured it didn't work. Went back the second time..typed in my dad's name..did all the steps over again...for the 3RD TIME....typed in my b/f's name...repeated the steps AGAIN... omg. pure blonde moment. giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview