This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unmatched Mondays Bot v1.0

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I figured we needed a bot to automate the process - so here it is! (Yes, it's 100% free)

It will cycle through all the 10 games listed on the Unmatched Mondays Pogo page .. so you don't have too!

If your not sure what "Unmatched Mondays" is - please read about it here : http://www.pogo.com/pogo-prizes-promotions/bonusToken/dr-pepper/landing-page.jsp

This program is still in beta - please email me at ken@pogocheats.net if you run in to any issues.

[Download Link removed until it's updated]
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

so if the games change every week, how does a downloadable program work?

Mayhem

C~M

so we have to download a new program each week?  I just tried it and seemed to work OK altho I was left with 2 games not loaded and checkers loaded.

Mayhem

I have a txt file on this server it reads from.

Really? hmm .. i'll get another update out in the morning.

C~M

it could just be my notebook...lol, I just got it less then a year ago but use it most the time due to health, and sometimes it gets sluggish.

Mayhem

If you have that issue - others might as well.

I'll adjust the timings on it in the morning to be safe.

munch000

Thank you Mayhem for that link-it sure will make my life a little eaier as I'm the one who gets my sister's free tokens and also 4 of my friends.

debdauber

where is the link to this program???   would like to have it.    thanks for all you do to help us

C~M

Quote from: debdauber on February 10, 2010, 11:43:39 AM
where is the link to this program???   would like to have it.    thanks for all you do to help us

Quote from: Mayhem on February 08, 2010, 09:36:34 PM
[Download Link removed until it's updated]

Sue

Jewel

debdauber

snowflower

topsecret.gif PSST....you sure know how to make Pogo life a whole lot smoother for us.

BIG thanks, admin! (have a coffee.gif n cookie on us) embrace.gif

roadwarrior

is this link ever going to be up and running?  It's a pain in the @ss doing it by hand for 5 people.  Just wondering!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Run the cheat for QWERTY or WORD CRAFT and you will win more tokens every hour than you will doing all the special "free token" things from Pogo.

Personally, I wish there was a way to dump tokens other than the daily/weekly/monthly puzzles. I throw away about 5 million tokens a month from TWO different screen names, to keep my "available" tokens at a reasonable level. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I don't worry about the token levels.  My profile is turned off and the token count in the rooms drops the ninth place.  It seems not to be a real issue. 

If I were to dump in the daily/weekly/monthly contests, it would KILL ME not to be able to claim the prize if, by some miracle, I were to win.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 22, 2010, 10:00:05 AM
I don't worry about the token levels.  My profile is turned off and the token count in the rooms drops the ninth place.  It seems not to be a real issue. 

If I were to dump in the daily/weekly/monthly contests, it would KILL ME not to be able to claim the prize if, by some miracle, I were to win.

I think that is the point of the new black bars.....to fix games where the amount of tokens were dropped. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Whaaaa?  I'll have to check on that!  I thought the ninth place of digit was dropped even in the 'black bar' game rooms!  That might change things a bit, although it's still possible for someone to honestly have a high amount of tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview