Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unmatched Mondays Bot v1.0

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on February 22, 2010, 08:16:31 AM
Personally, I wish there was a way to dump tokens other than the daily/weekly/monthly puzzles. I throw away about 5 million tokens a month from TWO different screen names, to keep my "available" tokens at a reasonable level. tumbsup.gif

Joe if you really dont want the tokens... you can always play poker against most of my IDS.
My main account I ranked out in..99... but I still need the badges for the four aces and roayal str flush.

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 08, 2010, 07:23:17 PM
Joe if you really dont want the tokens... you can always play poker against most of my IDS.
My main account I ranked out in..99... but I still need the badges for the four aces and roayal str flush.
I would do that if it was not a waste of valuable bot time. I have the computer running 24/7 on badges. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on February 22, 2010, 11:19:48 AM
I think that is the point of the new black bars.....to fix games where the amount of tokens were dropped. tumbsup.gif
Quote from: Squid on February 22, 2010, 11:23:46 AM
Whaaaa?  I'll have to check on that!  I thought the ninth place of digit was dropped even in the 'black bar' game rooms!  That might change things a bit, although it's still possible for someone to honestly have a high amount of tokens.
I've been playing in the game rooms with the black bars and the ninth number place of the token amount is still dropped.  My profile is blocked so I'm not worrying about it; I feel safe from peering eyes.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 09, 2010, 03:25:03 AM
  I've been playing in the game rooms with the black bars and the ninth number place of the token amount is still dropped.  My profile is blocked so I'm not worrying about it; I feel safe from peering eyes.
Thank goodness. I keep my token count low by artifical means. I enter the prize drawings. I would not claim the prize, of course, but there is no danger in me winning. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I never do that.  I know the odds are astronomical but if I were to win, it would kill me not to be able to submit a claim!  lol

Sue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview