This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Cheat

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

saratoga

My auto say it i have used it for 10 hrs also..  tho the last beta i used it once to give you guys any feed back that it did.... so i know that i haven't used it  for 10 hrs...

Homer

This auto is pretty decent. I can still win more games by hand but no real complaint here. I have picked up 1 glitch though. When a puzzle can not be finished it does not always click new game. This is because at times the new game button does not appear in the same possition. Sometimes there are 2 buttons. I think the one on the left is to undo last move and the one on the right is for new game. That position works fine. Sometimes you get a single button in the center of the screen to select a new game. This is the new game button that the auto will not recognize. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

Yes Homer that is when you have played a game with NO undos.. the box is different and your right it wont click play... but no big deal.

My share ware ran out also.... I let it play for a few minutes... of course it played lost 3 times more than it ran... think my % was at 10.  that was the one time I used it, and now my shareware is up.  Now if it took 10 hours to play 20 games then thats scary :-\  I have no complaints with the auto and I know it will get better, but I think I have the same question most do.  The auto had to be majorly babysat with out the helper that justasking provided.  I dont want to buy a final version with out being able to make sure it works.  I appreciate the allowing me to test with the trial versions but will I get more shareware when the last and final version comes out???

BadgeHelpOscar

For some reason the shareware did not pick up where it left off and took everyone to ZERO that had tried it....we will refund any money for people who buy it and don't like it...
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bambam

omg is this a joke? i want to know what i buy first  please under ;)stand :o

mightyisis

isn;t there some way to re-set the program?  I too want to try it..but I really don't want to pay for a program that I don't know how well it works for me.

bob@pogopal

I am just curious bambam. Did you try Windows before you bought it? Have you never purchased shrink-wrapped software?

If you do not want to buy our software, by all means don't. Oscar offered a risk-free means to try the software for those affected by this problem. You are not obliged to take advantage of the offer.

(Not that I expect anyone with your attitude would ever pay for software in any case.)

BadgeHelpOscar

No, it is not a joke...it's $10 people, you can barely buy a happy meal for that much. Give me a break. We aren't going to reset the shareware. I apologize for this mistake, but this is the route we are taking.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SNOOPER

my 2 cents is the same...wanna try b4 I buy...if it doesn't work for me,.I don't want the hassle of refund and all that thru paypal or my credit card.

mightyisis

i thought i would ask!  I have purchased previous program when they still had clithes..one still does....Just not knowing how different it work from the beta makes me nervous... Thats all!

Santa69

I am getting this message when i start match maker

run time error '5'
invalid procedure or argument

It dos'nt even give me the chance to get my reg code.

tried deleting and redownloading. No help

beta worked fine

SNOOPER

but then again after thinkin...it'll probably work  so i'm gonna try it...like oscar an bob said  it is risk free...what the hell..i'll try it    lol

BadgeHelpOscar

Yeah, you are right....I'm hoping all those people won't request their money back so I can go on a 3 month meth bender in the foothills of Tijuana.

Oh, this is going to be exciting.

I'll just throw my 3 year reputation out the window...who cares?

Hola Senoritas!!!! Make room for Big Daddy Oscar!

bambam

Hello bob yes i did try windows before i got it well at my friends house 8) and yes i did buy autos from wordzw and you. just dont want to buy a auto with prombles thats all :-[ and please be nice you to smart to be mean :-*

Santa69

Hey guys I got my code and registered it.

It works great are you sure you only want 10 bucks for it?

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

lol I made all my post under the other  topic match maker help I just wanted to make sure DJ gets a noogie and to ty guys for the Autos  ;D

SNOOPER

i am having same probs as santa... but they are workin with me to fix it... wtg

Homer

I sympathize with those of you who lost their shareware but I must be special. :)

I have started, stopped, closed and restarted this cheat several times without it affecting my shareware. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Mean? What's the matter bambam? Did the truth hurt?

If you gripe and whine before you even try the software and if you speak about our business in a generally derogatory tone, I don't really want you to buy our software. The support head-aches are just not worth the small amount of money from the sale.

Is it an inconvenience to request a refund? Yes. Is it a big inconvenience? The answer will depend on the person answering.

Is it an inconvenience waiting for a bug fix? Yes. Is it a big inconvenience? The answer will depend on the person answering.

It would be great if everything were instantaneous and free, but this is the real world.

Oscar weighed the issue and decided that it was better to offer the refund option so people can try it sooner rather than later and knowing that some people won't even try it as a result. If you do not like what was offered, don't take it. For those who are eager to have a PPS auto and who will risk a little inconvenience if it doesn't work, Oscar's offer sounds fair to me.

maikeyG

well i bought it.....it wins a lot for me does lose more.....but i dont want a perfect game every time anyways......it got me my second badge from row boat t ogondola in just a few hours.

i bought it without testing the shareware because of that error thing...and even though it may not be 100% i am not that impatient to wait for updates which are free forever after u spend a measly $10 on it.

i am happy with it now and will be happy when they make it better.......i really dont understand why so many peoiple keep on moaning and whinging!

if u dont like them dont buy thwem...they dont hold a knife up to yur throat........make your own.....and see how many buy yours...... i for one could never make an auto let alone spend as much time as these guys do trying ot perfect their autos after so many complaints are made about them.

and yea i am sucking so what?

i love all the autos i have purchased and am very happy with them...

please please keep up the good work guys!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview