Main Menu

Perfect Pair Cheat

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

rcardone1

I second that G.
Keep up the great work all.  8)

_Milamber_

Bob, Oscar, PD & DJ do a great job. Soon as I get paid this week I plan on buying it :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I agree with Bob if you don't like it don't buy it mine ran out too and I'm not whining you get a refund if it doesn't work  so whats the problem
Quote from: _Milamber_ on July 19, 2004, 02:17:45 PM
Bob, Oscar, PD & DJ do a great job. Soon as I get paid this week I plan on buying it :)
and I agree with you too they do a great job  ;D

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2004, 02:02:43 PM
I sympathize with those of you who lost their shareware but I must be special. :)

I have started, stopped, closed and restarted this cheat several times without it affecting my shareware. :)
you need a noogie just like DJ bratass

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mightyisis

Well...I decided to go for it!  It works quite well! It does have a high loss rate...8 wins to 26 losses...so far. Also, It does seem a bit sticky on the floater games..had a couple get stuck, but also had a couple that it played thru just fine! Thanks guys...another great cheat...now i'm just waiting for phlinx!  ;)

Tinksfeisty

:( Wish I could at least try it. I downloaded and after I opened it the first time it said I used up the free time. Wish I could've seen it work. <sigh>

SNOOPER

well i gotta say..i risked the 10 bux and even after all the  hassle i went thru with the runtime error crap..i do not regret buyin this auto..it's worth the few bux for me cuz i really hate this game...lol..it does lose alot compared to what it wins  but it's better than not havin an auto at all..and i will patiently wait for the bugs to be worked out...thanks to you all for tryin to make me happy and work thru my probs getting it registered...and one thing for all the complainers to think about...if you are polite and decent in your requests for help instead of bein rude and demanding and explain fully whats wrong...you may get a better response from those who can help you .like the old sayin goes...ya get more flies with honey than vinegar...
the auto is great so far..works real good for me...ty ty programmers..

bob@pogopal

If you have a problem with fruit flies, though, I highly recommend vinegar. A dilute cup of vinegar and dish soap. But only for fruit flies.

Tinksfeisty

Snooper did you get yours going? I agree, I purchased the MM with the problems and don't regret it. My son has tried the Perfect pair and it works just fine for him. I plan on waiting patiently for a  fix so I can try this.

MysticQueenie

;D    I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work I'm sure has gone into the PP Soli.auto.  It doesn't solve the puzzles 90% of the time, but like you've said, it is a beta. I'm looking forward to the finished product. wtg guys!!

Grandma_Cheater

well, I would like to try it- but not spend the $$- it washed out my previous beta one. Most of your games are really good- I NEED this one- I hate this game, also PHLINX.  But don't want to buy until all the bugs are out- can ya give me a quick fix, to see if it works?

acehole

Quote from: bob@pogopal on July 19, 2004, 06:50:45 PM
If you have a problem with fruit flies, though, I highly recommend vinegar. A dilute cup of vinegar and dish soap. But only for fruit flies.

I wish that the half of peps b*tching and whining would try to make there own autos, these guys work hard and ten dollars (per registered code), is well worth the time and energy that these guys put in to their work, be glad that they do it for only 10 dollars.

Tinksfeisty

Ace I'm not complaining, Just letting people know I didn't get the trial. I would be more then happy to pay the $ but would like the program to work. Snoop had the same trouble and paid $ and it wouldn't work. Finally snoop got it going I just want to make sure i can do the same before I spend the $. Oh and by the way I would be getting two for two different people.

BadgeHelpOscar

Version 1.1.1 has been released....it goes auto for hours on end with no problems.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

tokenman7

it may go auto..
buti ran it for 15 minutes and won one game...
imsut be doing something wrong
token

SNOOPER

i did get mine goin and got around the runtime error. i posted in tech board as to what i did but i'm not sure which one thing fixed it or if it was combo of everything.it is workin great,but seems to lose alot more than it wins but shoot its a beta..gotta expect a few bugs.for now i'm happy and i'm sure they will work on it and have an upgrade b4 long.
oh  and can someone tell me how to add an image of snoopy to my name? ty

gettysrevenge

;)  Have to put my 2 cents in.  I bought it right off the bat and it works great for me.  I haven't had any problems and what it doesn't see I do and all works for the best.  I love it and you all did it again,  great program.  I know I can get back up and of course oscar is great I sent the wrong reg. letters and within no time he sent the one to go with the puter.  The backup support is 100% and what can I say but thank you for a job well done..  I have used it with all the differ brousers and all work fine.  getty  It was worth the money for sure!! 

jay man

Quote from: PogoPal on July 20, 2004, 10:13:46 PM
Version 1.1.1 has been released....it goes auto for hours on end with no problems.

were can i download this ??? ??? ???

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview