PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 04:29:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lindsay Lohan Guilty of violating her probation

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

90 days in jail for Lindsanity!

also to follow up with 90 days in rehab and no not the club rehab in Vegas

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Such a shame, she had such a good career going on for herself when she ws younger.   rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2010, 03:25:41 PM
90 days in jail for Lindsanity!

also to follow up with 90 days in rehab and no not the club rehab in Vegas

Thank heavens! I hope she has to do her full time.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 06, 2010, 03:58:13 PM
Thank heavens! I hope she has to do her full time.

I agree. I'm tired of famous people doing fake time. rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2010, 03:59:18 PM
I agree. I'm tired of famous people doing fake time. rolleyes.gif

Oh, I know! I used to feel A LITTLE sorry for her, way back when we were talking her first offense. I cut her some slack, being a child star, all the pressure and crap. But after the first time, no more excuses. She needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else, OR HIGHER, given that so many youth look up to her.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 06, 2010, 04:02:23 PM
Oh, I know! I used to feel A LITTLE sorry for her, way back when we were talking her first offense. I cut her some slack, being a child star, all the pressure and crap. But after the first time, no more excuses. She needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else, OR HIGHER, given that so many youth look up to her.

She crapped on the process the entire way laughing about how she is famous and won't go to jail.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2010, 04:06:32 PM
She crapped on the process the entire way laughing about how she is famous and won't go to jail.

And I don't understand how it is she's still "famous" at all. Why would anyone, any producer, have anything to do with her?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 06, 2010, 04:12:32 PM
And I don't understand how it is she's still "famous" at all. Why would anyone, any producer, have anything to do with her?

Her latest movie is basded on Linda Lovelace so she may find herself doing those kinds of movies soon enough.

Homer

Geez, the sheriff is already saying she will likely only have to serve 23 days.  swear2.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2010, 04:36:24 PM
Geez, the sheriff is already saying she will likely only have to serve 23 days.  swear2.gif

even if she does serve half that time, like 20 days or whatever, she still has to go to 90 days of rehab.

So either way, she's kinda screwed.  Heard she bawled her eyes out.

Crack ho skinny, big ass fake botax lips, bad hair dye job, street slut make up plastered on your face, pale skin, very bad fake tan, drinking problem, ankle bracelet, probation violation issues-

Honey if that's what you call "fame" your ass can keep it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Mistyeyed

they were saying on cnn this morning because of overcrowding she might get the sentence reduced..unbelievable..

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 06, 2010, 05:24:26 PM
even if she does serve half that time, like 20 days or whatever, she still has to go to 90 days of rehab.

So either way, she's kinda screwed.  Heard she bawled her eyes out.

Crack ho skinny, big ass fake botax lips, bad hair dye job, street slut make up plastered on your face, pale skin, very bad fake tan, drinking problem, ankle bracelet, probation violation issues-

Honey if that's what you call "fame" your ass can keep it.
Tell us how you really feel!!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

I'd be surprised if she served more than 48 hours.  It should have been stipilated no more spray tanning as that sets off her ankle bracelet.  She pays no attention.  Don't believe there is anyone who feels one bit sorry for her.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 07, 2010, 08:17:14 AM
I'd be surprised if she served more than 48 hours.  It should have been stipilated no more spray tanning as that sets off her ankle bracelet.  She pays no attention.  Don't believe there is anyone who feels one bit sorry for her.

It wasn't spray tanning. She was at an MTV after party and her BAC was .04

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

The nails aren't even cute, and neither is she. She looks like HELL. Too much time spent drinking and drugging up, clearly. Damn, she looks horrible.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on July 07, 2010, 08:24:19 AM
It wasn't spray tanning. She was at an MTV after party and her BAC was .04

That was also one of the reasons

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview