This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

non clubbers allowed in member only rooms

Started by SNOOPER,

Previous topic - Next topic

SNOOPER

i was just in pop-fu member only room and  crap am i pissed. pogo is now allowing non club members in member only rooms. they get to play for double j/p's and
everything from what i read in chat.why the hell are we payin for club if all rooms are open to e1. i may be confused but  there are non members in the member rooms raggin clubbers for bein stupid and payin when its all free. grrrrrrrrrrrrr  some one hold me back...lol

Lostsoulz29

not all non club member can access the club pogo game. The only non club member that have access to alot of the club room are aol member

Thisnamenottaken

I feel the same way... The members only room should be JUST THAT for members only.... not AOL people... why are we having to pay for something they get for free... isnt that discrimination????
So when the member only rooms are full we have to play in Non member rooms and deal with Intermissions something we are paying to avoid.

yousmellbad

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on July 12, 2004, 11:31:40 AM
I feel the same way... The members only room should be JUST THAT for members only.... not AOL people... why are we having to pay for something they get for free... isnt that discrimination????
So when the member only rooms are full we have to play in Non member rooms and deal with Intermissions something we are paying to avoid.

thank you. that was what I was thinking. I thought I was seeing things when i saw AOL people in a member room. That is what the non member rooms are for. there are plenty of them.

saratoga

when has this been happening???? i havent seen it tho ive been away all week... was in this am in my reg members room ...but we dont get all that many peeps in anyways cause we got foul mouths...

ronandamee1

I think there is some mistake going on here. My wife uses aol because she likes the prettyness of it. I just signed on and used the name pogo gave to our aol account. I could not get into members only rooms. Maybe someone got in through a glitch in the system.

This is what I see through my aol account.
Members Only Rooms Players In Room

These rooms are reserved for Club Pogo members. Find out more!

169 Members Only Rooms 5181

Thisnamenottaken

I know they can cause my best friend and I both have non club names and run them in Poppit auto and then take them through AOL to Texas Holdum and transfer the tokens to our accounts

rob

i got to agree. it seems every month, the service we are all paying for gets worse. this last week or so my pogo problems have been pretty minor but for about a month there the system was always busy, or i kept getting booted. no we get to share our rooms that we got to pay for with ones that get it for free. i don't like it at all.

yousmellbad

i was in popfu rooms:

Big Roll Back

Eight Trigram Palm 

over the weekend and there was atleast 10 aolers in there. chatting away

Thisnamenottaken

Yep happens all the time.... if you see anyone in a room with the ugly little running man they are NOT paying for what we have to pay for..... Just reaping the benefits.

HoldemFoldem1

I have aol - heres what i get

Just the games
No badges
no double jackpots
no quick game load
no wallpapers
no free screensavers

Aol members get no benefits at all, Nothing, Just the games

MidnightToker62

I too have seen the little yellow people hiding in the corners of Members Only rooms.

Have also seen some awesome fights about it when the subject is brought up.

I did want to say though....the little yellow people DO NOT get double JP.

Last Fu JP winner was a yellow guy and he only got face value which was $3678.05 and was not taken to the $4999 cap.

I do agree service is getting worse which astounds me, We are coming up on the end of the first year of Club Pogo which means a lot of subscriptions up for renewal. Pogo better get it's deal together.....and soon.

ronandamee1

If you have a problem with aol members playing club games for free while you pay $30 a year, this is what you should do: Cancel your club membership, sign up for aol, and play the games for free. Then you can pay $21 a month for an internet service that sucks, not get the badges or any of the other stuff you get now, and be paying $240 dollars a year instead of $30. The way I see it is that aol sucks so bad, the least they can do is let their members play club games.

wordlife

plus aol means long dis $0.03 a min if it dose not in you city :'( :'(

Homer

Has anyone emailed pogo to see why they are allowing aol people into member only rooms?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zenia

correct me if im wrong, But when someone gets a guest pass they can play in the member rooms also...
I have not personally seen the little aol man in a member room yet..

honeypyye

I just took these 2 screen shots of Pop Fu Members only room...First one at the top of the list...There are AOL members there now...

SNOOPER

I did Homer...no reply back from pogo yet...will let ya know what they tell me.

Thisnamenottaken

Thank you honeypye.....
and its not that they get double JP or anything else but we pay to play in members only rooms which I feel should be reserved for members only.... HENCE the name.... and if all the member only rooms were to fill up with AOLers then we paying people would be stuck in NON member rooms dealing with the intermissions we pay to avoid. 

ronandamee1

You never have to play in the non-member rooms. Sneak-in.com is a proud sponsor of this website. By using their services and clicking on the ad they have on the main page of pogocheats.net you would be helping to keep this site alive and well. Sneek-in is a site that allows you access to Pogo game rooms that are full. It is a great idea for avid pogo players and it keeps you from playing in the non-members rooms. I use it to get into full holdem rooms that my friends are in. Give it a shot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview