This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

non clubbers allowed in member only rooms

Started by SNOOPER,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

Ok heres the deal- there are two types of rooms in the Club Pogo rooms, one is for Club Pogo members ONLY- the other is accessable to Compuserve (which I have) and AOL members also. To get to this room you have to click on the games part in the front page of the home page. (If you type in Pogo.com you wont be able to access the Club Pogo games if your not a member).
Those folks that get into the Compuserve/AOL part of Club Pogo do not get the double jackpots, they do not have badges, and they have to go wait during a "intermission" which is generally 30 seconds.
From what I understand Pogo and Compuserve/AOL have an agreement between them that gives access to all the Pogo games to Compuserve and AOL members. Pogo most likly did this to make moneyand perhaps keep the cost down.

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Haha, I thought the little AOL icon was a special badge that you got for...oh wait...she just said that...  Geez it's too late

badcrazygirl

i wanted to join b/c of tired of the old games plus i like the badges

JennD

Hi everyone,
Just wanted you all to know I am an AOL user who has paid for her club pogo account.
I am sad to see non club members in club rooms.
FYI AOL has no affiliation with EA Games or pogo so I don't understand how
they could be allowed to be in member rooms without a
membership unless they aren't suppost to be there in the first place.
Regards,
JennD

badcrazygirl

JennD

Well I made the mistake of calling AOL asking for POGO tech help.
I was promptly informed that AOL and POGO have nothing to do with each other at all.
I was shocked.
Regards,
JennD

Dream Faerie

Quote from: azzmuncherPOGO on July 30, 2004, 11:58:30 PM
my wife got a special badge its an aol symbol to look like aol member but she is a club member it was an exclusive badge if u were aol member and purchased club pogo .so all she does is put her aol badge on go to members only it looks like she is aol member in club member only rooms .but she keeps aol she gets discounts on membership on club pogo .

I didnt get one! & I have been an AOL member for years

*~Kris

Tinksfeisty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview